16

Day 1of fgm experiment
Ben pov
I woke up and noticed Mal in the bathroom. When she finished she sat down at the counter and made herself some cereal. "Good morning, Ben."She said as I was eating. "Good morning, Mal." I say looking up. I went to the bathroom and got ready. When we left to go to school I saw a note on the door from Fairy Godmother.
- hey guys
Today meet me on the tourney field after school. We will start our team building assignment there see you later.
Love,
Fairy Godmother

Mal pov
Today I woke up early and got in the shower. I got dressed and went to make myself some breakfast. When we left there was a note on the door. We left for school and When it was time for lunch fairy Godmother called me to her office. When I got to her office she talked about what I had to do with Ben tonight because she is the one planning most of our activities. Tonight was movie night. After talking to me she gave me some lunch and I ate then left.

After School
Ben pov
I ran to the tourney field where Mal and fairy Godmother were waiting for me. "Sorry I'm late, I was on the other side of campus." I say after taking a breath. "It's okay, let's get started." Fairy Godmother said. She had us run laps at the same pace. Then had us do push ups and sit up while cheering each other on, lastly she had us do couple's yoga.

Mal pov
By the end of the day, I was so tired I could sleep on the bleachers. When we got back to the dorm there was a note on the door. It said
-Ben and Mal
There is a movie, some candy and some blankets for you guys. Enjoy movie night, see you tomorrow.
Fairy Godmother