17

Mal pov
Day four of fgm experiment
Ben and I have been getting along very well lately, so I guess you can say fairy Godmother's plan is working. We have not fought in days and we have actually been talking alot. Tonight we have to do something eat dinner with each other and talk. We have been talking alot about what Audrey and him are going to do with the child. Also why he did what he did. I missed Ben when we were apart and I love him but, I couldn't believe that he did that. We talked and ate but all I could think about was: How he do it, how could he cheat on me? How could he make me feel like this?
Then Ben brought me out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry Mal, I didn't mean to hurt. I just wanted to let my guard down. I love you more than life and I have been miserable without you." Not gonna lie, hearing him say made that my heart warm."Ben, I never stopped loving you. I thought about you every day. I just can't believe that you would do something like that." I say holding back tears. I got up from the table and walk over to a window and stared into the distance. I was listening to Ben talk but I wasn't really caring about the words he was saying. "Mal, I can't say I wanted to do what I did. I'm ashamed of my actions and disappointed with myself for losing the most amazing girl ever." I stayed where I was, doing what I was doing, not wanting to be bothered. " Mal please talk to me." He said with tears threatening to show themselves. "Ben I can't. I know that if I talk I might say something to hurt myself or you. I can't deal with that."