6

Chad pov
I felt sorry for mal and for some reason I want to make sure she would be fine. I wanted to keep her from feeling bad. After we left the cafeteria things started looking up. She fell asleep on my chest and I didn't mind much so I fell asleep with my arm around her.i wanted to make sure she was okay so I was the last one asleep. When I woke up Jay pulled the door open and Ben was there, I picked mal up and protected her from him all the way to her room.

Mal pov
I got ready like how I normally do and walked out to the cafeteria for breakfast my friends were already down there waiting for me. I got into the cafeteria and felt a shiver creep down my spine. I grabbed my food and sat down with everyone and ate. We laughed and talked and I started feeling better. Then Ben and Audrey came in and my heart knew something I didn't.

Ben pov
Well I'm screwed, that thing me and Audrey did has me twisted and I had to tell everyone. "Can I have everyone's attention please?" The place gets completely quite. There isn't a sound, I can hear water drop in the back of the cafeteria kitchen. I cough " Thank you, ladies and gentlemen I have some news." I take the deepest breath and I say it "King Ben and Princess Audrey will be having a child." I see Mal and her friends eyes glow and leave. Oh, I'm dead.

Chad and Doug pov
We ran up to Ben " How could you,you're a jerk." We got so mad, we spoke at the same time. We slapped him on each cheek then we said " Congratulations King Benjamin you deserve each other. "