23

Ben pov
When we got home, I helped Mal settle in my room. We would be alone in the castle, with the exception of the help most. Mal would have a room for herself if she ever got upset or needed some time to herself. In the mean time, she would sleep in here with me. I gave Mal a tour then we got sleepy and got ready for bed. I fell asleep with Mal in my arms and her face buried in my chest. I was happy because it has been a while since we were actually together.

Mal pov
Ben and I will be sleeping in the same room. It might be harder than I thought to avoid having any kind of Trouble with him. I went to sleep in Ben arms with my face in my chest. I felt good because I truly missed moments like this.

Some Months later
Ben pov
This morning I had the best idea since we moved in. I was going to ask Mal to marry me. Everything was set up perfectly, my plan had a small chance of failing. I told Mal to dress fancy because I had a surprise for her. Then I called Evie over to help Mal. I ran to the Enchanted lake to set up tables, chairs, and food. I took a deep breath before I saw Evie with Mal. I took Mal to where I had everything set up. She was surprised and amazed. After we ate we laid under the stars and talked. Then I said. "Mal, I love you more than anything. I don't want to live in a world without you. I would never hurt you." Then I stood her up and bent down on one knee. "Mal, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" She started crying and shook her yes. "Ben, I will." I picked up and spun her around, but before putting her down I kissed her.

Mal pov
I was so happy that Ben proposed. The way he did it was perfect and unforgettable. Then he packed everything and we went home to sleep because in the morning we would tell the whole kingdom. "I love you, Mal" I heard him whisper before we went to sleep."I love you too." I said and we went to sleep.