"You , okay , okay. You're lucky that we have to go to the reading center right now." Trent says then runs out. Adam , Bree , Leo , and I all look at each other in worry. Everyone starts clapping. Spike nods his head in pride. He pulls out a chair and turns to us ,"Take a seat compadres. This is our table now." He sets his feet on the table. When I sit down Spike ,winks at me?" I look somewhere else. "Hello , ladies." Leo starts while I face palm. "You may remember me from health class when I passed out during the miracle of birth video. It's good to see you again." We all finish eating.

~~~~~~~~~
We're walking down the hallway. Then a group of people make room for us. Leo starts fist bumping them ,"Alright. Make room for the Alpha-Dogs." He then starts chanting "woof ," over and over again. It was so embarrassing. Adam stops Leo and bends down , "Don't do that." "Okay." I laugh at that little exchange. "Wait , if we're the Alpha-Dogs then.." Bree trails off dropping her books on the ground. A group of boys come rushing to pick up her books. A guy comes up and hands Spike a paper. Spike observes it."What's this?" Once Leo and I get a glimpse of it we're both shocked. Leo explains ,"That's an all access hall pass. You can go anywhere you want with that." Spike scoffs , "I can go anywhere I want already. These.." He grunts while flexing ,"..are my hall passes." He then winks at me again. "Like what you see?" "No." Leo speaks up ,"Okay , if he starts oiling up I am out." "I'll be right behind you.

Spike starts kissing his arms and then his facial expression changes. "Commando app disengaged? Guys! Why was I in commando mode?" Bree , Leo , and I all lie. "Were you in commando mode?" " I didn't see a commando mode." "I don't know what you're talking about."
Adam looks at us smiling ,"Ohh that's good everyone keep lying." "You guys were supposed to watch out for me." Chase says freaking out. "Oh , we watched the whole thing. You manhandled the quarterback and pudding popped the whole offensive line!" Leo says excitedly. "WHAT?! Aw , great. This is so gonna come back to haunt my supreme court nomination. " Nerd.....

"You know what Spike would say to that? Nothing. He'd rip out you rib cage and play it like a xylophone." Bree says. Adam walks towards Chase ,"Yeah , I like him. He's like a big , fun monster , and you're a sad little buddy." He mocks Chase a little at the end. Leo puts his backpack down. "I'll get Spike back. GET LOST BEFORE I USE YOU LIKE A NAPKIN!" Leo starts hunting while trying to lift Chase up. He lets go of Chase , and then he tries to lift him again. He lets go again. "Yeah , this isn't gonna work." " You think?" I say. Leo glares at me. I shrug.

~~~~~~~~~~

We are currently at lunch sitting at the "cool" table. I didn't really want to sit here , but I wasn't about to be a loner so.. Leo starts flirting with one of the cheerleaders again. "Hey , baby want a nibble?" I shake my head at him and keep eating my sandwich. "Hey , there's Trent." Chase starts. We all look to where he's looking and see Trent sit down with the other football players. He puts his hands on the table as he sits down , and their whole table leans. I laughed at them. "I better go apologize." Bree grabs him pulling him down. "Whoa! Slow it up , buttercup." "Mail him a greeting card it's so much more personal." Leo adds. "Guys , look. The cheerleaders cut up my food into tiny pieces. I'm eating a turkey burger through a straw. Mmm. Gibblet-y" Adam says excitedly.

I have to admit I felt a sprinkle of jealousy when he said that. Next thing you know , I see an angry looking Perry in a horrible looking pantsuit."HEY! NEW KID! COME HERE!" Chase gets up hastily and walks towards Perry. "Do you know what happens when my football players get humiliated?" Chase looks around confused. " NO! You don't. Because my football players don't get humiliated." We look over at them. "They look humiliated to me." Adam and I say at the same time. We look at each other , and I look down feeling my face get warm. Adam looks away and smiles at one of the cheerleaders.

Right now it seems like he's giving the cheerleaders more attention than me ,and I know we just met, but it feels like we're always in our own little bubble. Right now, it feels like the bubble is gonna pop, or it already has. Apparently I missed more things getting lost in my thoughts because all I heard was Perry yelling ,"NOW!" I have no idea what now is, but I just decided to follow Adam, Bree, and Leo.