Chapter 19

*Calum's Point of View*

A few hours after Michael left he returns. Only when he comes into his room he slams the door shut and falls to the ground against the door and begins to cry.

I quickly throw the covers off my weak body and crawl over to Michael and wrap my arms around the crying boy. "Michael?" I ask quietly. So quietly that I think that Michael doesn't hear me. But when he responds it's clear he heard me.

"L-Luke." He stuttered. He looks at me his eyes as red as his face from all the blood pumping through his body. "We-we broke up." Michael cries falling into my hug. "B-but it's okay," He wipes his eyes and tries to recover from his little break down. "It was Lu-Luke." He says taking a breath after saying his ex's name.

"What?" I ask my voice still a little hitched from crying. "Who was Luke?" I ask looking at Michael's green iris's. "What did he do?" I ask once again because Michael isn't responding.

"He was the one who saw you and Mr.Irwin," Michael says wiping the tears from his eyes that kept falling. My eyes widen. Mr.Hemmings caught Ashton and I having sex. And Michael and him broke up over it.

"He was going to tell, don't worry he isn't, I convinced him not to." He says standing up from ground and walks over his bed and sits down. "We yelled a lot but I finally convinced him not to tell. But when he finally gave in I told him we had to break up." Michael wipes his eyes once more trying to stop the crying.

"Why did you break up with him?" I ask leaning down and putting my hands on the ends of his thighs looking up at the pink haired boy. "He said he wouldn't tell, that's what I wanted."

"I can't be with someone who is a hypocrite," he admits closing his eyes for a second and taking a breath. "And he was being one, he was gonna turn you and Mr.Irwin in because you are having a student-teacher sexual relationship but me and him are having one." He opens his eyes and puts his hands on mine. "And I just can't have him say he isn't doing the same thing and just tell the board that Mr.Irwin is having a relationship with you."

"Michael I love you." I say starting to cry. "Thank you so much." I pull him in for a hug and we both begin to cry into each other's shoulders before falling asleep in his bed once again.

--

I wake up to a pink haired boy snuggling into my chest. I readjust myself and Michael so he is no longer laying on top of me. I then slide out of the bed without waking him up. Honestly, me sneaking around again makes me feel like that one time I slept with Michael, but this time I'm just trying to not wake the sad boy.

I slide out of bed and strip off my shirt and grab one of Michael's tank tops that he has hanging in his closet. It is a black Rolling Stones t shirt that I've never seen before. So it must be a new one.

I quickly slide on my vans from the previous day and head out of Michaels room and out of his house. I slide into the drivers seat of my car and take out my phone as I start the ignition.

I click on the 'Messages' icon in the top left hand side of my phones screen. I quickly type in 'ash😩💖'(A/N: is it okay if I put emojis for names bc I might start doing that so let me know). I then begin to type my message to Ashton.

ash😩💖: ashton im coming over

I then put my phone down next to me and pull out of Michael's driveway and begin to drive across town to my Ashton and I's apartment complex. During the ride I think of things to say to him. Obviously I'm going to tell him that it was Mr.Hemmings that caught us having séx. But I'm also gonna need to give him some sort of reason to take me back.