Chapter 17

A/N: two POV's again....

some very little/barely any at all, smut in this so...

aLSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS AND OVER 100 VOTES !!!!! I KNOW IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOU GUYS AWH I LOVE YOU

----

*Michael's Point of View*

I woke up with my teacher, Luke Hemmings, in my arms. It's still slightly surreal, but it's true. My teacher and I have been having séx for over 2 months now. And I'm gonna say it's probably been the best 2 months of my life. Great séx basically everyday. Without the title of a relationship. And sure we do some relationship type things, but that doesn't make us a couple. Does it?

I remove my hands from Luke's naked body and rub my eyes before sitting up. I slowly try and get up but I am stopped when a hand wraps itself around my wrist and pulls me back down onto the bed. Luke automatically pulls me into a kiss. And not one that was full of lust like our normal kisses, it was more passionate and loving. Which is weird since they're not a couple. Right?

I find myself questioning this a lot. I've never really had feeling for anyone besides lust and I think Luke just might be the first person. Which is bad because, you know, he's my teacher. And like eight years older than me. But I don't know Calum and Mr.Irwin make it look so easy.

Luke smiles at me before removing me from him and getting up, naked might I add. His butt is so fantastic and I can't help but stare. And of course just my luck he notices me staring at his bodacious booty. "Like what you see?" He asks laughing before winking at me. He then slides a pair of red boxers over himself before turning around and walking over to me. "Cause I'm yours Michael." he tells me before kissing my lips very softly.

He turns around walking over to his dressers and pulls out a pair of his black jeans and begins to pull them on. His words begin to get me thinking. 'I'm yours Michael' was that like in a séxual way or does he mean it in the relationship type way. I need to know. And before I can stop myself I find myself asking him. "Luke what are we," I blurt out, completely lost in my own thoughts. "Like are we a couple or are we just having emotionless séx?"

He just stares at me blankly for a couple of seconds before opening his mouth then closing it again. He must be as confused as I am. Because I do want to be in relationship with him but I'm also really just enjoying the séx. And I don't want a relationship to ruin the great séx. You know what I mean.

"Well Michael," he begins to speak, his voice is slow, like he is having trouble coming out with words. Ironic because he is an english teacher. "I personally thought this started off as just séx," he says. His words hurt me a little. Even if I did sign up for just séx. "But after these couple of months we've hung out a lot more then most séx buddies usually do," he continues. "So I sorta thought we were a couple." He says. His words bring a smile to my face.

I quickly unwrap myself from the blankets and run over to my newly found boyfriend. That sounds so right to say, it also makes me so happy. I wrap my arms around the taller boy and collide our lips. And before I know it I am unbuckling his pants like the night before.

--

*Calum's Point of View*

Currently Ashton is holding my naked body in the air. He is also naked. And he is inside of my anus. Not really sure how we got here if I'm gonna be completely honest. I kinda just of walked into here for lunch since it's also his free period and then BOOM! I'm against a wall getting my neck kissed and my áss fùcked. But hey no complaints here.

"Y-yes dadd-dy," I moan biting my lip as he continues to bounce me up and down on himself against the brink wall. I bring my face to his hair trying to hold in my screams.

"Uhm, Mr.Irwin?" I hear, as a door opens. "CALUM?" I then look up to see someone, not exactly sure, looking at us. His view being Ashton's back being scratched up by my hands, Ashton's thrusting butt, and my legs wrapped around him. The man/boy then quickly leaves the room.

Ashton automatically drops me, literally. He pulls out and lets go of me. He then quickly runs over to his pile of clothes that are scattered around the room. He puts on his jeans, underwear, and boots. Then begins to run out the classroom as he is buttoning up his black plaid shirt.

I groan in, 1.embaressment 2. disappointment that I didn't get to finish 3.fear. We are totally fucked now. Ashton is probably so pissed at me now. So I find my clothes and begin putting them on. Ashton about 10 minutes later comes back into the room, as I'm adjusting my snapback on my head. He comes up to me and pushes me against the wall. This time, for once, it's with anger and not lust.

"Because of you," He yells at me, also spitting in the process. "Because of you, a teenage boy, I am gonna lose everything. I'm gonna lose my job and respect from my family. All because of you," he then picks me up by my tanktop and slides me up against the wall. "I'm probably gonna go to jail because of you. I'm gonna lose everything."

I gulp as I begin to speak. "You won't lose me baby." I say calmly hopeful that it will calm him down. "I'll never leave you baby."

He then throws me down to the ground causing me to groan as I hit the ground. It probably caused a bruise on my back. "No!" He yells. "Because of you I lost everything!" he says with udder disgust in his voice. "I don't want you," these words make my heart feel something. Literal pain. My heart begins to hurt and before I know it I'm crying. "Fúck you Calum. We're over." Those are the last words he says before he storms out of the classroom.

And I'm too frozen in shock and heartbreak to say anything...

----

A/N: NONONONONONONONOCASHTONWHY

i love cashton. this physically hurt to write. i cry i cry.

okay! so yes i know this was short pls dont kill me.

its also uneddited so I'll fix that later

also who do you think it was that saw them doing the do??????? someone you know, or is it??? questions will be answered next time on Out of My Limit!

next thing, you may have seen that I posted 3 new storys! "Kiss Me Kiss Me // Malum/Lashton" "Beside You // Cashton" "Permanent Vacation // Cake"

I will let you pick one you guys would want to read, but if I don't get any comments or the explanations don't get any Votes, I'll just write Beside You because I love Cashton and I have already written part of the story.

So vote on the explanation of the story you want me to write, or tell me in these comments.

ALSO I SAW 5SOS AND I THINK I GREW A UTERUS AND AM PREGNANT OOPS

LIKE I FÚCKIN CRIED

I CANT LISTEN TO LIVESOS WITHOUT CRYING

FÚCK ME UP 5SOS

anyways.....

Thank you guys for reading! Thank you guys for getting this to 1K reads, it means a lot to me! Also don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Add to your Library!

Love you guys lots!