Chapter 3

*Calum's Point of View*

Waking up for school is always a drag, especially when you wake up late because no one was there to wake you up. Usually my mom wakes me up and tells me to get ready, but for the past like week, I have had to do it myself, and I've been sucking at it. I was lucky I got to school on time yesterday.

So I get out of bed groaning about being up. I hate mornings, they're honestly the worst thing ever. I walk into my closet and find the nicest thing I could wear to gym, since I hate changing in the boys locker room I usually wear my gym clothes on gym days. I pick out this black Nirvana shirt that has their name written in floral, one of my personal favorites. I then walked over to my dresser got some gym shorts out and slips them on over my dark grey boxer's.

I quickly slip on a pair of socks and my completely black converse, grab a piece of gum and throw it in my mouth since I do not have time to brush my teeth, and head out the door into my car, a black 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LY, (A/N: I looked up cheap cars and that was like a nice looking cheap car, I honestly know nothing about cars lmao.) and head off the school.

When I got there first period was 10 minutes in meaning if I didn't want to get yelled at I'd have to run down to the class, so I did. And when I got there I still get yelled at by Mr.Irwin.

"Mr.Hood," Mr.Irwin says, making chills roll down my back, he is extremely hot. Like hottest teacher I've ever seen type of hot. "Where have you been?" He asks sternly, his brownish greenish eyes meeting my chocolate brown ones.

"Yea," I start off scratching the back of my head slightly embarrassed. "I woke up late today, your lucky I didn't miss the first 3 periods." I say jokingly trying to lighten up the mood.

"Well I'm glad you didn't. Please grab a bass and take a seat." He says gesturing over to the wall of bases, luckily mine was still there. I huff in relief as I begin to make my way over to the bass wall. "Also, don't think you don't have detention after school today." He says, causing me to slightly groan, yet slightly happy. Mr.Irwin is a hot áss teacher and maybe he could give me some extra help. *wink wink*

--

As soon as the bell rang I was out of my class and heading back to Mr.Irwin's class. I have detention with him for 1 hour after school, so that's what I'm going to do.

I walk into his class on my phone scrolling through Instagram, spamming Michael's account since he kept teasing me at lunch today about having to go to detention with Mr.Irwin, which I didn't mind. I put my phone away once I get to the last photo on Michael's account. I look up to see no one in the room.

"Uh hello?" I ask quietly, for some reason not wanting to disturb anything. No response. "Hello?" I ask a bit louder, still no reply. So I turn around and begin to walk back out the door. But when I open the door to leave I fly right down onto my butt, looking up I see someone. Mr.Irwin. "Fúck me, I'm so sorry Mr.Irwin!" I say stumbling up while trying to help him up as well.

He mumbles something under his breath that I wasn't able to here as he brushes off his clothes. He changed from earlier, before he was wearing a dress shirt with jeans and boots, and now he is wearing a Green Day shirt with the same black skinny jeans but with black vans. "It's okay Mr.Hood." He says smiling at me. "So take a seat and we will let detention begin." He motions over to the large number of seats open in the class room before making his way over to his desk and begins fiddling with the things on it.

"Mr.Irwin?" I ask about 20 minutes into my detention. He looks up showing that he is listening. "May I play you something on the bass?" I ask, creating a smile on his face. He nods impressively and motions me to get up.

I walk over to the wall of bases and pick out mine. I then walk over to his desk and fix everything about the bass before beginning to play my song.

"It's obvious,
He's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
'Cause he makes me feel, makes me feel,
Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That he makes me think, makes me think,
That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again

'Cause I'm trying too hard again" I sing, a smile big grows on Mr.Irwin's face.

"Calum can you stop." He asks politely. I almost didn't think he was talking to me, he used my first name. Not my last name. But I do stop. "Come here and take a seat on my desk I think I should show you something." He says pushing back his chair giving there more room between him and his desk.

I do as I am told and sit in front of him. "Okay Calum," he says as he puts his large hands on my lower thigh, making me blush at this little contact. "I'm gonna try and teach you some new methods of playing." He says smirking, slightly moving his hand up higher on my thigh.

----

A/N: ok next chapter there will be, will be, cashton. It maybe be low key or it maybe high key idk I haven't figured it out yet. But there will be some cashton.

guys if you wanna watch some 5sos edits I have a vine account where I make some..not v good but they're okay. And i also revine some nice ones so go follow me on there : whoa calum

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Add to your library!

Love you guys lots!