Chapter 2

*Michael's Point of View*

"Yea go ahead Cal." I say smirking into his brown eyes. I have always had a thing for Calum since he came out to me. He has just become 10x more attractive to me. His eyes suddenly became more defined and his hair got softer. And don't even get me started on his jaw and cheek bones. I could get a bóner just thinking about them.

I begin to undo my jeans when Calum whacks my arm with what seems like full force. "Michael Clifford!" Calum scolds. His face filled with shock and maybe a little bit of disgust, which sort of hurt me. "I'm not giving you a blówjob!"

"In the car?" I finish his statement starting to smirk again. Which only caused Calum to laugh. He is fúcking laughing at me.

"No ever Michael." He says laughing. I slightly frown that Calum doesn't like me the way I like him. So because of that I quickly wipe the disappointment off my face and cover it up with a small fake smile.

Calum quickly smiled in my direction before starting the car and driving off. The car ride is only about 10 minutes but is currently feeling like 5 hours. I know Calum probably couldn't feel it but for me there is so much sexual tension. Calum was the one person who I actually want to have séx with but couldn't because he is my best friend and doesn't and will never see me in that way.

When we finally pull up to my house I look at Calum with a frown pulled over my face. "I thought we were hanging out at your house?" I asked disappoint clear in my voice.

"Sorry Mikey, new teachers gave me a shit ton of homework." He said, clearly it was a lie, teachers never give homework on the first day of school. Actually they don't give homework for like the first week, it is like a school rule. So why is trying to get rid of me? It's not like he has anything to do, no girlfriend, no boyfriend, no anything, all he has is his sister and his mom, and both of them are gone looking at colleges for his sister.

"Yea okay." I said plastering a fake smile on my face before unbuckling my seatbelt and exiting his car. Not even a second I step out of his car and close the door he drives off, it seems as if he is driving at a million miles per hour to get away from me, but in reality he was probably going 30 miles per hour to go home and call his mom, and do some cráp around the house.

"Michael Clifford?!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I spin on my heel and turn behind me to see a small little lady, my grandma. "You're so tall! And so handsome!" She says reaching up, and also me bending down a bit, and grabbing my cheeks. She kissed my cheek before looking at me with a complete shocked look. "Michael," she says confusion written in her voice. "What color is your hair?" I smile at her, she hasn't seen me since I was 15 and just becoming a freshmen, when my hair was its normal brownish blondish color. "Is that blue?!"

--

"Karen! What have you let my grandson do to his hair!?" My grandma yells at my mom, they always argue, mostly because that's all my grandma knows how to do, bicker and fight with people. And always at the most uncomfortable and awkward times, like now, at the dinner table. Luckily it was just me, my dad, and my mom tonight, no one special. Unless you count my grandma. But she isn't that special.

"Mom! This isn't even the worse of it! He has died his hair rainbow!" My mom screams in return to my grandmother, causing my dad to laugh. My dad loves when my mom and her mother get into arguments, he says it's because they're over the stupidest thing, like this time my hair color. Even though my hair color is not stupid. It is very important to who I am.

A hot bi-séxual horny teenager.

"Okay alright girls how 'bout we stop the fighting" my dad smiles finally getting up and separate the two most important women in my life currently. "Michael you head upstairs and get ready for bed while I break these two up." He tells me while wrestling with my mom to restrain her from killing her mother. I, of course being the sassy 16 year old I am, roll my eyes and do as I am told.

I head upstairs and go into my room where I immediately strip my shirt off along with my black converse and socks. I grab my phone out of my pocket to see a message from Calum.

Cal - hey sorry:/my mom said she was gonna be home today but her flight got delayed so sorry Mikey. Come over tomorrow?

I look at the text and groan. Calum has got me so fucked up I would do anything for him so I respond,

Me - Yea definitely;) sorry about your mom's flight though:(

I close my phone and throw myself on my bed groaning, only thinking of Calum, and how much I would do anything down to get with Calum, he is the one guy I could see myself settling down with. But nope, he doesn't like me like that. No one does.

My last thoughts before I slip into a Calum/Séx filled dream sleep is how Calum will never actually like me like that.

----

A/N: awe some Malum. But yea Calum doesn't feel the same way since this is a Cashton fanfic, but if you wanted I could add some Malum, if you really wanted.

But yea I think I'm gonna update this story a little more now, I've just been able to write more and get more into this story than in 'End Up Here' so yea.

Vote, Comment, and Add to your library.

Love you lots.