1 ; explosive diarrhoea

1 ∞ explosive diarrhoea

Lily Stilinski couldn't help but to sigh as the door to her room swung open without a knock. Halting her actions - she was currently sitting at her desk, shining a Walking Dead Katana replica that she'd ordered in the mail - she looked up, not surprised to see her twin brother standing in the doorway, eyeing her katana warily. It was pretty obvious it was him as he never, ever seemed to knock - always barging in and having no respect for her privacy. She didn't think there'd ever been boundaries between her and Stiles, from the moment they were conceived, they'd been stuck together.

Raising her eyebrows, she placed the sword down, "Yes, dear brother of mine who doesn't know how to knock?"

"Dad just left," he stated, as if that would explain his unusual behaviour to her. He always expected her to just understand what he was thinking - and though a lot of the time she did, sometimes she would draw a blank.

"Uh huh," Lily frowned, "And that means something to me, why?"

"Guess where he went," the boy continued.

Sighing, she shrugged, "I dunno, Narnia?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, "You're no fun sometimes." When Lily chose to ignore his comment, instead picking her katana back up, he scowled, explaining himself, "Well, he went to the woods with every officer in Beacon Hills and get this... state police."

This caught her attention as she looked up quickly, curiosity evident on her face. It had to have been something big if they were calling in the whole Calvary but how big could it be really? It was Beacon Hills, nothing ever happened here. Opening her mouth to say something, she quickly changed her mind, pausing and asking, "Were you listening to Dad's phone calls again?"

Huffing in exaggerated defeat, Stiles responded, "That's all you're asking? You know, you disappoint me sometimes, Lil."

Lily laughed, shaking her head, "I was kidding - of course you were listening into Dad's calls. But, since you're so eager to tell me, why are everyone and their mother going down to the woods?" Eyes lighting up, she quickly added, "Is today the day the teddy bears have their picnic?"

Stiles smiled, rolling his eyes, "I wish." He sobered up before saying, "Two joggers found a body." When she didn't react, he sighed, adding, "And they only found half."

"Holy crap," she replied, his words finally registering, "That's horrible."

"They're going to look for the other half and I thought maybe we could go pick up Scott and look as well."

Snorting in disbelief, she shook her head, "You can't be serious."

"I am."

They stared each other down for a moment, Lily eventually returning back to her sword with a simple: "Count me out."

"What?" Stiles exclaimed, his hands failing around. Clearly he didn't understand why she'd said no but to her, it was basic common sense and self preservation.

"I am not going into the woods late at night when it's dark to search for a dead body. What if the murderer's still out there? I really don't want to become a horror movie protagonist."

Stiles scoffed, "You and Scott are always complaining about nothing happening in this town."

"Yeah, we are," she nodded, "But I don't really want the first big event to happen in this town be a massacre with my name on the list of victims."

He rolled his eyes, readjusting his standing position and appraising her. He obviously wanted her to come along and was currently trying to figure out a way to convince her. Unlike Scott, Lily was much less susceptible to peer pressure and frankly, she was a coward. She always did her best to get herself out of scary situations which frustrated her brother since he loved jumping head first into them. Stiles had likely gotten all the brave genes but Lily could live with that. Grinning evilly, he finally spoke, "If the murderer is still out there, do you really wanna be home alone while everyone is out?"