two

the next morning i got up early going to visit roman, and he bought me some breakfast and a few new outfits. i couldn't thank him enough, he was like a brother to me. i made it back to the office in time enough to sit and read a small article in a vogue magizine.  "mrs. de la fuente, he is waiting for you" a lady in a dark blue dress said walking out the second room, before his. i nodded amd stood up walking in to his office. "hello mr. gilinsky" i smiled sitting down in the same seat as yesterday.  he chuckled and stood up, "call me jack adrianna, mr. gilinsky is my father. i'm only 20" he smirked. "oh sorry" i chuckled looking down at my hands. "so like i promised, we will be discussing the job" he started and i looked up and him. "it'll basically be work around my house, you will live at my house, you will clean it, love it and cook in it" he smiled. "that is it?" i asked, "your accent is very thick" he said as i furrowed my eyebrows. i've always been told my accent is weak because of how long i have been in america. "actually, i should show you the house today" he said picking up his coat. "come on" he said, nodding his head towards the door. i stood up and followed him quietly. "holly handle all my oppointments for today sweet heart" he said to the girl in the second room.

he led me to the parking lot where a nice luxury car was parked. he opened my door and guided me in, then swiftly got to his side. the car ride was silent besides the smooth sound of the engine. i kept seeing him look at me from the corner of my eye. "you are very beautiful" he said as i blushed to myself "thank you" i said as he gripped onto the steering wheel tighter. "so tell me adrianna, where do you and your family live?" he asked. "i am the only child, sir and my mother passed away" i spoke lowly "i am sorry to hear that" he said looking over at me. "it fine" i managed to get passed the part about where i live. "what about you?" i asked nervously. "most of my family lives back in omaha honey, seattle is wear i live" he spoke softly. "this is my home" he said as he pulled up to a large gate and behind it lay a large white house. he pulled into the curved drive way and got out. "welcome to my home" he said opening my door. i was in awe his house was so big and so nice it was breath taking. "si magnifique" i said, i knew he spoke the language so i didn't bother telling him it meant so magificent. he smirled and lead me to the door, he unlocked it and turned on the lights. it was even better, everything looked like it was made of marble and pearls. "this way" he said setting his keys down and showing me around. "this is the kitchen" it was a large kitchen the size of a master bed room.
"my room" he said showing me a huge room, it was emense. "your room" he said once we walked across the hall. "all of this for me?" i asked as he nodded, "yes it is your duty to keep my house well tended to so why not make it comfortable for you too. you are welcome to any thing in the pantry and the fridge, i have a daily meal prep set up in the kitchen all you need to do is prepare it. see you in the morning" he said closing the door.
i immediately jumped onto the bed and let out a deep breath. this feels so good, i haven't laid on a bed this comfortable in months. i got up amd went to the closet. it was full of clothes, top to bottem and shoes lined up from side to side up amd down as well. he wasn't kidding when he said he would care for me too. i walked back towards the bed and there was a phone and a sticky note on it.
    "for you, take it my number is already on there"
a fucking iphone.
is this a seven?
they haven't even came out yet oh my gosh.
"ps you have to wear the outfit under the bed ;)*

i furrowed my eyebrows once again and tilted my head back.
i got on my knees and looked under the bed.
a white box with gold letters on it was under it.
i pulled it from under the bed and opened it.
it looked like a regular old fashioned maids outfit, white and black.
that is until i tried it on. it was short, really short. my legs looked very long and it fit almost like a long shirt. there was no way i could work in this, if i had to bend down or squat you would see a hell of a lot more than just my butt.
i walked down the hall and knocked on his door.
"yeah?" he called from the inside.
"can i come in?" i asked. "of course" he said as i opened the door.
"um i think i need a bigger size than this" i said holding my arms infront of my body.
he looked at me like i was meat to a hungry dog. his eyes were glued to me and i honestly felt so uncomfortable. he smirked at me and sat up in his bed from under the covers. his shirt was off, i was so nervous but tried my best not to show it. his smirk eventually turned into a smile. "it fits just fine" he said standing up and walking over to me. he moved my arms from in front of me and out them at my sides. "its just the right size" he said into my ear. "it fits kind of s-mall and tight s-sir" i said quietly. "adrianna i told you, call me jack. it fits perfect on you, it compliments your body" he said rubbing his thumb on my face. "get some sleep, you have a lot to do tomorrow" he said kissing my cheek.
a shiver went down my spine and my eyes rolled back into my head. i shook my head and walked out the door.
"oh mon dieu" i said under my breath.
oh my god.
------
those are still the sexiest pictures of jack idc ^^^^