Acta non Verba

It was fourth period. I was sitting in Greenmantle's class. Evan next to me, again. I looked out of the window, Evan started poking my arm with his pencil.
I must've zoned out for pretty long.
He looked at me, his face looked perfect.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I gave him a soft smile. "I'm fine, just tired."

Mom has asked me the same thing many times. She says I'm pale, I say I don't sit in the sun a lot. That I'm tired and often stressed, but I'm fine.
She always leaves it at that.

I glimpsed at Evan, he was quite gorgeous. And he's so kind to me.
The bell interrupted. I shook my thoughts away, I see where this is going. I can't go there.

I stood up, a bit too fast. The class was spinning. I braced myself on the desk and held my head.
"Are you alright?" I saw Evan looked quite freaked out, he probably thought I was going to faint.
"I'm good, stood up to fast." I gave him a plain laugh.
His smile looked worried and confused.
He turned to leave, but changed and came back.
"Would you like to eat lunch together? My friends will be there, but they're nice." He asked in a way which made me blush.
But I can't.
"Why not."
Because, I'd be abandoning Rose.
"You're just scared."
Yes. I am.
"Just go."

"Sure." I said.
He smiled again. He lead me to their lunch spot. A table in the canteen.
Rose and I never sat here.
I admitted to myself that this was weird. It felt like I was in a different school. New people, new place.
I was moving on, I hated to admit that. Rose was gone, I was moving on.

"hey guys." Evan said to the small group of teens. They looked normal.
"This is my friend Amy."
Friends.
I gave a small smile. "Hi."
Two guys smiled and held out their hands. "I'm Daniel."
"And I'm Ryan."
I shook their hands and said: "nice to meet you."

A cheerful girl with blue and purple coloured striped in her hair jumped in front of me. "I'm Yumi."
"Hi, I'm Amy."

It felt weird telling al these people my name. Before, only teachers and Rose knew my name.

Evan gestured for me to sit.
He sat next to me and Yumi sat across from me. Ryan and Daniel sat next to her.
The rest of the boys hung around the table.
"So this is the group." Evan looked happy.

"Finally another girl." Yumi exclaimed.
"I couldn't handle all this testosterone by myself."
I had to laugh. She continued:
"My name means dream in Japanese, my mom is from Japan. Do you watch anime?"
"I do, just a bit though."
"Good, these losers don't like anime." She pointed to the Ryan and Daniel.
They bickered a bit.
They all seemed nice and friendly.
"Rose won't mind dear."
I hope she doesn't, I want to stay here..
"As long as you keep to yourself."

The bell signalled the end of lunch break, I said goodbye to Yumi and the boys. Evan walked with me, he said:
"Would you like to come more often?"
"I would." I blushed a bit.
"Great, they're great guys really."

Evan gave me a hug, I was really surprised at this sudden event.
I didn't move my hands. I stood there while he hugged me for 2 seconds, it felt longer, but it wasn't.
He walked away and I still stood there.
A boy hugged me..