Tollerere me a hic

"My hands are full of scars, Ana.
I see my own tooth marks on my hand. My throat burns even from mere water.
No one has noticed the scars on my arms. The scars from cutting.
Amy hasn't noticed either, it's been hard not letting her in on my secrets. But she just can't know, she would try to stop me."

I closed Rose's diary louder than I had thought.
Yes, I would've stopped you Rose. But only to save you.

"Would you have saved her, dear?"
I heard the voice echo. The voice seemed to always be smiling. Not a good smile, an evil grin. The voice came from a deep hidden side inside of me.
I was scared to listen, but more scared to disobey.

School had started again, the summer holiday went by very quickly.
I worked a lot and I lost some weight.
However, I dreaded school. I have no place to go during breaks, no one I know. I'm going to have to survive this year. It'll be my senior year.

I woke up early, groaning and hating my alarm clock and the fact that school decided to begin classes at 8:00.

I got dressed and cycled to school.
It seemed like nothing had changed, the courtyard full of teens reconciling and talking about their holidays, cars in the parking lot, cheerleaders in their uniforms and loud chatter and gossip buzzing through the school.

I grabbed my chemistry books and headed to class. Just in front of the classroom, I bumped into Evan.
He smiled. "Hey Amy, how was your summer?"
I smiled awkwardly at his sudden friendliness. "Yes good, how about yours?"
I felt my cheeks blush.
We sat down, Evan was talking about his summer. I was wondering if he knew that he sat down next to me.
Maybe he'll change seats once class begins.

Our teacher mister Greenmantle introduced class and began with the basics we'll be learning this year.
Evan kept sitting next to me.
I got a bit nervous, I felt like people were looking at us.
"Didn't you want to sit with your friends?" I asked him hesitantly.
"I'm good here, unless you don't want me to sit next to you?"
He seemed a bit shy, maybe I was just imagining that.
"No!" I blurted out.
"I mean, you can sit next to me."
Evan laughed at this.
His laugh was very bright. I can understand his popularity.
I felt my cheeks blush again and looked at my books.

Professor Greenmantle started his explanation, which made it hard to talk to Evan. I don't even know what to talk about.