Ch. 28 - This Lie

Začať od začiatku

His eyes widen, pulling away from you. "Y- you didn't hear?" You shake your head. "Rumor has it that you and Daniel had sex," he whispers. "Some say you forced him."

As the bell rings, kids flush out of the rooms, some not noticing you and some glaring. "Phil, who would say that," you mutter, feeling your nose burn and eyes going blurry.

He shrugs, throwing an arm over your shoulder, "do you really wanna know what I think?" You shake your head, wiping your eyes. "It's possible," he whispers.

Shaking your head, you sniff. "He wouldn't."

"Y/N, I'm not going to I told you so you, okay."

You swallow your last trust in Dan. Was Phil right? Dan's been so nice though. Has he really been using you? The way you thought he would?

"I'm sorry," he mutters.

-

Drama class wasn't the easiest thing to do. You walked in and everyone was staring. Some guys looked at you one way as some looked at you another. Same with the girls.

Yes, there are a few girl who gave the 'I feel so bad' look, but it's wasn't a lot. Because this is sixth period, it's towards the end of the day. So, of course everyone is bound to find out in the week. Today is Tuesday, though. Who could spread something this fast? Your mind was spinning.

All you can think of is Daniel because of how popular he is. Somewhere, you believe he didn't do it. But elsewhere, you believe that he did.

As you see a shadow come up behind you, you turn around, finding a smaller boy. Smaller than a sophomore.

Freshman, obviously.

"Look, girl, don't even listen to those idiots out there calling you a slut," he smiles, patting your shoulder. "We all know you didn't do it and so do those skanks in the back," he laughs.

He had short, blonde-white-ish hair and thin glasses. He was very pale and the way he talked made it look like he had a lisp, but he doesn't.

"Thanks, I guess," you shrug, starting to walk away, though, he grabs your shoulder, making you turn around.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tyler and I am, obviously, new here. You can probably tell considering I'm a freshman."

"Well, uh, Tyler, the freshman heard it too," you ask, worried.

"Oh, yeah! Everyone did, but everyone knows that you wouldn't do it!" He seemed very upbeat in the situation. It slightly irritated you, but, you're in need for some friends.

"I don't even know a lot of people, how does everyone know I'm innocent?"

He sighs dramatically. "Uuughhh it's like you want a terrible life! Look, hon, you knew a lot of kids in middle school, right? So then they move up the grade with you, but separating the relationship. Once they heard you did something with someone, they would know you would never do it because they know you would stay a virgin for as long as you can," he smiled, talking really fast.

"You know a lot for a freshman."

He shrugs. "Yeah. People are telling me I should move up a grade, but that's not my decision," he states, throwing his hand onto his chest dramatically. Everything he does was done dramatically.

You then introduce yourself, but he obviously already knows who you are. After talking with him and Tyler giving out his best wisdom, you heard a very familiar voice. One that made you freeze.

"Y/N. Come here," it was Dan. You turn around. You can feel your nose starting to burn.

"Y/N, listen—"

"No. Don't touch me," you hold out your hands as if it does something. Well, he stopped.

"Y/N, please, listen to me."

"No, I did nothing, I didn't do anything! I touched nothing and I said nothing and somehow the whole school is talking about a lie," you shout. "I can't think of anyone who would do this but you."

"Y/N, pl—"

"Stop saying my name, damnit!"

"But... I know who did it."

"And so do I. And so does Phil."

You can see the sadness form in his eyes as his facial expression drops. "Y/N," he whispers.

"Don't talk to me," you command, trying not to burst into tears.

"Y/N," you heard another voice. It was Phil behind you. You turned around and notice he has a pass with him.

Running for a hug, he takes it and embraces as you cry in his chest. "How do they know this lie," you whisper as Philip shushes you.

"I have permission to stay the whole period," he whispers, giving a kiss on your head.

How do they know this lie?

a/n
y'all this is so ugly sorry SJKSKDUKWHA