Taming Passions

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.

Taming Passions

Akemi sat on the steps that led to the garden. It was her Uncle Sesshomaru's pride and joy. He could be caught occasionally sleeping beneath various trees that he himself planted. He father was going to be arriving this evening to talk with her uncle about the Southern issue as it became known. She was growing anxious about the quiet but gorgeous neko prince. She really did not want her father here at the moment but it could not be helped. Daichi was never rude to anyone and he was unobtrusive. She had caught her uncle saying that he wished all his guests were this perfect. He stayed in the oak a lot and would stare south. She moved and stood beneath the tree and looked up. He was actually asleep and somewhat curled up on a large branch. She smiled at the sight and wished again he had not denied her. She sighed and moved back inside of the palace. Her father would frighten the timid neko if he had his way. She went to the kitchens and asked for a plate of venison and it was given to her. She preferred meat cooked but would not turn down any food. She brought the food back to the garden. She moved underneath the oak and called up to Daichi softly.

“Are you hungry?”

He opened one eye lazily and saw the meat and nodded yes. He stretched and Akemi had to control her ardor. Yes she wanted the neko male badly. He jumped down with his usual grace and smiled gently at her.

“Thank you.” He murmured as he took the proffered plate.

“I have not seen you eat in the three days you have been here.” She said sitting at the base of the tree.

“I eat small quantities.” He replied.

“Aw well the inu gorge themselves usually.” She replied.

He looked at her and nodded.

“I want to apologize for the other night.” He said softly.

“Why?” she asked confused.

“I am attracted to you but I should have contained myself better.” He said sighing.

“I wanted you to lose yourself.” She remarked looking at him.

“Thank you for the food.” He said quietly changing the subject.

She stood to leave then turned gently and ran her hand along his cheek. He looked surprised and rubbed his cheek against her hand instinctually. She could hear the strumming in his chest start and leaned forward and caught his lips. His hands still held the plate of venison. Her lips worked against his in an erotic dance of sensitive flesh. She alternately dove her tongue into his warm and inviting mouth or sucked softly on his lips. He kissed her back and the molten pleasure started to course through them both. She took the plate from him and pulled away and sat it down away from them for the moment.