The North and West and the Lord of He Gang

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I make no monies from the writing of this fanfiction.

The North and West and the Lord of He Gang

I had to sleep. I hated that one weakness that all creatures required. Youkai could go many days without normal sleep but eventually even we needed to find somewhere to bed down and pass out. I had learned Katashi's scent like it was almost my own. I was definitely on his trail and would soon meet up with him. I had found a large Kunugi tree and settled beneath it. Katashi's scent filled my senses as I passed into slumber.

I was beneath the tree and I was not alone. I felt warm breath on my neck that moved to the shell of my delicately pointed ear. A tongue darted out and licked along the shell. Lips gently pulled my ear lobe into a hot waiting mouth, teeth gently nibbled. I moaned but still I did not move. My breathing became quicker as those lips moved slowly down the side of my neck to the pulse point that met at that juncture between shoulder and neck. My breath started coming out as panting. I waited for the biting sensation but was startled when feather light kisses were placed instead. I felt a hand slip inside my haori and cup my breast, it was being gently massaged and its weight felt. I felt a claw ever so lightly dragged across the nipple. I gasped in pleasure. By the Kami I was getting hot so very quickly. My haori was ripped open forcefully and a head bent down and captured that same nipple and starting nibbling and sucking. I let out a guttural moan. I wanted to see and I could not. My senses were being assaulted and I squirmed under the ministrations. My chest was bare and attention was alternated to my other breast. My beast was just below the surface, howling but I was only being allowed to reach a certain point. Unbearable heat pooled in my nether regions and I wanted to beg for release. Expert claws inched down to my hakama and undid the ties and my obi. Deftly one hand reached in and cupped my sex. I squirmed and a whine came from me.

"Yes!" I growled.

I knew my eyes were crimson and my fangs had elongated. I was biting my lower lip so hard that my own blood filled my mouth. Two fingers slid into my impossibly wet and scorching center. I was neither moving nor participating and I could not figure out why. Whines and moans continued to escape my lips. My mouth was captured in a heated and demanding kiss. This was meant to dominate and illicit obedience. I actually tried to fight it. My invisible lover's tongue swept across my lower lip and demanded entrance. My rational mind did not want to grant him access but my beast was devouring it all. Our tongues were battling and I know he could taste my blood on his tongue now. I heard a growl and the fingers in my center increased in pace. A thumb was added to my clit that rubbed in circular motions. I turned my head and broke away from the kiss and snarled. Kami I needed release so bad but this phantom was stoking the fires but no more. I wanted to buck my hips hard to meet the thrust of the fingers but I could not. I felt soft hair touch my upper thighs and the fingers slipped from me. I cried out in protest. I felt a tongue flick my clit and I groaned loudly.

"Please, please!" I whined.

I thought I heard a laugh but I was so far gone that I would not have cared. I felt the tongue enter me and I was sweating profusely. Moments later my clit was being sucked on and teeth dragging ever so lightly across it. It was throbbing and the tension was so tight in my body, I almost wanted to cry in utter frustration. The fingers slid back inside of me at the same time of the assault on my clit. I felt the vibrations of a growl against my center and the sensations threw me over the edge. Blood roared in my ears and I was blinded by the intensity. My whole body shook and my walls tightened and released the digits inside of me. I screamed my release and I startled myself awake.