Homecoming

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime or manga Inuyasha. The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.

Homecoming

There was much to do and not enough time. The urgency to get back to Japan was overwhelming. I wanted the army to come with us but I was preparing to leave without them. I intended to call upon the Ookami dens to assist the West. I had no doubt in my father's skill, I was just not going to under estimate an enemy's need for revenge. This thing with Jing had become personal, for both her and me. I was conferring with Ichigawa and getting across the Bo Hai Gulf.

"My Lady it is a straight shot from Tianjin to Lushun but the tide is not on our side at the moment. We have to wait till morning." He said.

"Not even under oar power?" I asked hurried.

"My Lady, we must wait till morning to move the troops. It is not possible to move this many men without the tide." He said firmly.

"Fine. I leave without the men. Have them ready to move with first tide. I want you in the West no later than four days." I commanded.

"That is an almost impossible task madam." He said exasperated.

My eyes bled red and Katashi walked in, I turned on Ichigawa and had my hand to his throat.

"You will not question my orders ever. I said four days and I mean four days or your life is forfeit." I snarled in a very Sesshomaru like way.

Sheng came into the tent followed hotly by my Uncle and Aunt. Katashi looked furious with me and Ichigawa looked frightened.

"You are dismissed General." I said as coldly as possible and my eyes had yet to return to their normal color.

Ichigawa scrambled away from me and out of the tent. I turned on Katashi and growled.

"Do not ever threaten my general again!" he thundered.

"Do not threaten me Katashi. He is just as much my general as he is yours." I snarled fiercely.

"What is wrong with you? You do not get what you want through fear and threats of death! Ichigawa served my father and I will be damned if you treat him in such a manner." He yelled at me.

"Fine you separate our ranks, you make the decision. I will make the decision for mine then. I will be leaving now. Do whatever the hell you like." I seethed through clenched teeth.

"Asuna, do not do this." He commanded trying to bar my path.

"Get the hell out of my way or I will hurt you." I spoke in a threatening voice.

Sheng was trying to calm me and I looked at him with my feral eyes and snapped my fangs at him. He was angry but controlling his temper. Katashi grabbed my shoulder and I reacted badly. I lifted my hand and put my claw through his upper chest. He looked at me in horror and stepped back from me. Kagome gasped and Inuyasha's eyes were wide. I tore at my mating mark with my claws and spit at Katashi's feet. His own eyes had gone red and I could feel the tension in the tent.

"Leave us." Katashi ordered.

Everyone fled and I arched my brow in contempt. My hand was dripping blood from the wound I had inflicted on him. He stared at me as though I had grown two heads.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What I need to do. You will not stand in the way. If you cannot agree with me than do so privately; not in front of others." I snapped.