Week Four 17/8 - 24/8

Welcome to the forth week of The DreamCatcher Book Club! Hooray! We'd made it through the first month! And it's all thanks to you awesome possums for your enthusiasm, commitment and dedication! Now, before we begin, we'd like to take this opportunity to introduce our fellow committee members to you peeps: EmmMiss (Junior Administrator), morbidsucre- (Senior Librarian), amzzz18 (Junior Librarian) and not to mention, the co-manager of this club, Elysea! If you have any issues, don't hesitate to approach any one of us for help. We don't bite! (maybe)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: To those who have yet to add this book to your reading list, we urge you to do so now. It's not only for egotistical reasons, but also for you. Yes, YOU! You need to remain updated. (If you're planning on joining, that  is. Which you totally should, because DCBC is a party).

Without further ado, let us begin!

..............................................................

The book of the week for this week is Something Wicked by tigers_eye  as nominated by amzzz18.

..............................................................

"The world doesn't know about the Williams, and their daughter knows nothing of the world. Karma Williams has never had a home; the only constant in her life is an old moving van. But she is forced to let go of what little family she's ever known when crisis strikes and Karma finds herself truly alone for the first time in her life, standing before the front doors of an impossible mansion owned by an estranged family friend. Danger lurks behind every corner as she fights to unearth the truth behind her strange upbringing, but Karma soon finds herself in over her head and sinking by the second. Not even a century of her parents' rigorous training could've prepared her for what prowls behind the ancient walls of Moorehaven Manor. Karma has spent seventeen years running from shadows, but when the road finally runs out, just what sorts of nightmares will catch up?"

..............................................................

PAIRINGS:

..............................................................

Vintaginity (Aqua Waters) & RahniaForever (Anything But Perfection).

mahak20 (Act Of Kindness Or Betrayal?) & blair_seen (Living By My Own Rules).

brownhairedgreeneyed (Tempers Flare, Boy's Stare) & gwennie- (Awkward Apartments).

Blissful_Darkness (Restricting Cassandra) & Depleted- (Learning To Be An Alpha).

LittleMinx94 (A Fractured Lover) & MadelineSane (Icarus).

amzzz18 (The Capitol Games) & lucygh12 (Unbroken Promises).

blackrosedrop (Anon) & xoopsxhi (The World Works in Wondrous Ways).

AnhNguyen508784 (Smoldering Ice) & Wordtoyamother (A Scandal With Mrs. Barenfield).

duke21 (Chuck & Rima) & ellamorley100 (Carpe Diem).

morbidsucre- (Cirque du Noir) & Justinlechat539 (Sensation).

mitsangel (It's Not Love) & illuminated_ (Halls of Asgard).

Cariikid (novocaine) & phnxrvnge (Like Poison).

ArtemisAlcazar (Cursed) & kaorumegumi (Love Lapse).

Zanouji (New Game+) & FallFeathers (Prophecy).

ilylily112 (Eye Enchanters) & Plastic_Ink (How To Run With Fern).

toreachthesky (Eighteen Years of Oblivion) & Lisuex (Lisuex Roadtrip).

theDianaof1D (Love Radio) & @ramo_howin (Life on Wheels).

hashbrqwn (Honey Bunches) & Temptation22  (Lights Out).

*Elysea (Through My Eyes) & *MusicxStyles (7 Minutes in Hell).

*HazelMidnight (Vermilion) & *MissYoungMalik (Swirly Love).

*Presenting (Falling in love, in 3, 2, 1) & *Danicavanzyl (Running Through Tunnels).

*cruelapple (Bike Boy) & *Yulreon (Edaria Online).

..............................................................

Instructions:

This week's assignment is pretty simple, really: read and comment on two chapters of BOTW and three chapters of your respective partner's book. For the pair with (*), you are required to read and comment on two/one chapter(s) of your respective partner's book and three/four chapters for the BOTW.  The link to said books can either be found on the Book Club reading  list of this account or the club thread. Once you're done, drop a  comment "Done" on the comment section below in this book.

PS. Artwork by Elysea.