Rules & Regulations

To ensure a positive reading experience, members of the club are required to abide by said rules:

★ Commitment is a MUST.

Pairings assignments will be assigned on the thread and this book (pick one which is of convenience to you). BOTW will be featured also in this book and on the thread. Please refer to the thread and/or this book for your designated assignments. The link to the thread is posted on the comment section below.

★ When you are done, please comment "DONE" under the comment section of this book.

☆ You can only enter ONE book. However, if you want to change your story, kindly PM the librarians (morbidsucre- or amzzz18) for assistance.

★ Please note that the cover of your work may be featured on the thread as well as for future advertising.

☆ You are given ONE WEEK to complete your assignments.

★ If you need an extension, please provide a VALID reason and PM the admins.

☆ Please complete your assignments ON TIME as failing to do so will earn you a strike. If you accumulate up to THREE strikes in total, you will be SUSPENDED for up to two weeks. FIVE strikes will result in immediate EXPULSION from the book club.

★ Reviews must exceed twenty words in total and/or two sentences. Should we receive any verified complaints, you will be given a warning before earning a strike.

☆ You are not obliged to follow your assigned partner nor vote for their story. Should you be pressured to do so by your partner, please inform the admins via PM.

Last, but not the least, have fun.

PS. Also ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES!

Artwork by Elysea.