Members

This is going to be the place for us admins to keep up with current members of the club. All of your little intro will be placed here on this page so everyone can see and get to know each other on a personal level. Get ready to mingle, guys and girls!

Elysea (Co-Manager;Yukio): To put it simply, I am a contradiction: to my peers, I'm a wallflower; I'm described as vibrant and bubbly (that's a nice way to say I'm extremely talkative and hopelessly optimistic) to my close friends. You decide.

EmmMiss (Junior Administrator; Maria): I'm a voracious reader and an insomniac. I would be grateful to do something. I love to occupy my nights and weekends and be productive too. I am just a new writer with one published work. I have a very wide interest and not very particular. I pretty much wing it, most of the time... I'm slightly OCD too.. (Just a bit) :)

morbidsucre- (Senior Librarian; Rem): 18, Female, College Freshman majoring in Psychology, I've been on WP for about 2 or so years.

[❀❀amzzz18 (Junior Librarian; Rose): I really love Wattpad. I think I'm addicted. I just want to improve my writing and make it the best it can be so both me and other people can enjoy it :)

[❀❀❀] Vintaginity (Brittani): I've always hung out with the boys causing me to become rather interested in cars. I've a 17 year old girl who is addicted to sharks, bamboo, and restoring cars with her friends. Kind of weird but oh well. XD

mahak20 (Mahak): I am a sophomore student and studying statistics honours. 19. Writing is my solace as it helps me flee from the worldly problems. I usually like reading between the lines. I prefer books that have deeper meaning to them.

[❀❀] brownhairedgreeneyed: I am 18 years of age. I love to play sport and use Wattpad. I love to write, for some odd reason it helps with the migraines I sometimes get.

[] Blissful_Darkness (Alicia): Teenage girl who's life revolves around reading and writing. I'm seriously really shy and awkward.

[❀❀❀] RahniaForever (Rahnia): Teenage girl whose life involves around reading sometimes writing and doing weird stuff.

[❀❀] lucygh12 (Lucianne): Teenage girl whose life is full of anime, writing and doing crazy stuff all the time.

[] blackrosedrop (Salima): I'm a sixteen year old who loves to read and write. I hope one day to be a published author.

ramo_howin (Ramona): I'm studious, love reading, eating and writing. One year of school before uni eek! I have a wide and huge taste in music, i loooove listening to music. 

[] Presenting (Johnley): I believe in one line prologues.

[] MusicxStyles: Music motivates me while writing.