Week One 27/7 - 3/8

Before we officially begin, we, the Diverse & Resilient™ staff would like to warmly welcome you! We hope you will have truckloads of fun in our very first book club and that it will be an enjoyable experience for you all. Also, please add this book to your library for future notices and important updates.

Without further ado, let us begin!

..............................................................

The first book of the week is The Dorman Dilemma (Wattys2015) by cedrekt as nominated by Elysea.

..............................................................

"A comedy about a girl who tries to convince herself that a British guy who goes by the name David Cole is the epitome of total accidents even though life destined them to meet 'spontaneously' again and again. This cathartic girl could get herself into lots of things: forced trips to London, cheerleading squads, detentions, Teen Wolf fandoms and even David's pants!
Wait what?
Oh, she meant her self-proclaimed, titled and proposed; the Dorman Dilemma...
"Accidents happen, but so did David..."
And that's just the beginning..."

..............................................................

PAIRINGS:

..............................................................

blackrosedrop (Anon) & RahniaForever (Anything But Perfection).

brownhairedgreeneyed (Tempers Flare, Bad Boy's Stare) & Blissful_Darkness (Kiss of Death).

Cressalli (Songbird) & Vintaginity (Aqua Waters).

mahak20 (Act Of Kindness Or Betrayal?) & lucygh12 (Unbroken Promises).

AnhNguyen508784 (Smoldering Ice) & MusicxStyles (7 Minutes in Hell).

Presenting  (Falling in love, in 3, 2, 1) & gwennie-  (Awkward Apartments).

................................................................

Instructions:

This week's assignment is pretty simple, really: read and comment on two chapters of BOTW and three chapters of your respective partner's book. The link to said books can either be found on the Book Club reading list of this account or the club thread. Once you're done, drop a comment "Done" on the comment section below in this book.

If you have any issues, don't hesitate to approach our admins. We don't bite! Promise! :)

PS. Artwork by Elysea.