Week Three 10/8 - 17/8

Welcome to the third week of The Dreamcatcher Book Club! It has been an eventful weekend for us indeed, with the number of new members flooding in and the introduction of Brownie Points! To those who have completed your assignments, well done! To those who have yet to complete, please do so now. We understand about the time zone constraint so we'll be as lenient as possible, but should you pass the deadline without telling us, we will be forced to give you your strike.

Without further ado, let us begin!

..............................................................

The book of the week for this week is I Really Hate Superheroes by Kip412 as nominated by Elysea.

..............................................................

"We all learn sooner or later that most of us will never be heroes. It hurts, but time passes and we move on. We get over it.Not me though. See, after that initially devastating recognition, I realized something else. Everyone can't be Superman... but there are still plenty of other routes to take.Or did you think that only heroes had secret identities?"

..............................................................

PAIRINGS:

..............................................................

Cressalli (Songbird) & Zanouji (New Game+).

ilylily112 (Eye Enchanters) & Vintaginity (Aqua Waters).

mahak20 (Act Of Kindness Or Betrayal?) & phnxrvnge (Like Poison).

brownhairedgreeneyed (Tempers Flare, Bad Boy's Stare) & theDianaof1D (Love Radio).

Blissful_Darkness (Kiss of Death) & Wordtoyamother (A Scandal with Mrs Barenfield).

RahniaForever (Anything But Perfection) & NeverCatchMe (A Pirate's Life For Me).

AnhNguyen508784 (Smoldering Ice) & lucygh12 (Unbroken Promises).

Kirsses (Bedroom Eyes) & ramo_howin (Life on Wheels).

HazelMidnight (Vermillion) & xoopsxhi (The World Works in Wondrous Ways).

ArtemisAlcazar (Cursed) & FallFeathers (Prophecy).

mitsangel (It's Not Love) & amzzz18 (The Capitol Games).

toreachthesky (Eighteen Years of Oblivion) &  (Love Lapse).

Lisuex (Lisuex Roadtrip) & Plastic_Ink (How To Run With Fern).

blair_seen (Living by my own Rules) & Cariikid (novocaine).

blackrosedrop (Anon) & MusicxStyles (7 Minutes in Hell).

*Presenting (Falling in love, in 3, 2, 1) & *cruelapple  (Bike Boy).

*Danicavanzyl (Running Through Tunnels) & *Yulreon (Edaria Online).

*gwennie- (Awkward Apartments) & *duke21 (Chuck & Rima).

*hashbrqwn (Honey Bunches) & *Elysea (Through My Eyes).

..............................................................

Instructions:

This week's assignment is pretty simple, really: read and comment on two chapters of BOTW and three chapters of your respective partner's book. For the pair with (*), you are required to read and comment on two/one chapter(s) of your respective partner's book and three/four chapters for the BOTW. The link to said books can either be found on the Book Club reading list of this account or the club thread. Once you're done, drop a  comment "Done" on the comment section below in this book.

If you have any issues, don't hesitate to approach our admins. We don't bite! That's a promise! :)

PS. Artwork by Elysea.