Something's Wrong

Start from the beginning

My hands immediately reach out to hold her closest one, her touch sweltering compared to mine. I glance up at Scott and Deaton, noticing there concerned faces, "What's happening to her?"

Deaton steps forward and places a cool wash cloth on Terra's forehead, rubbing some of the sweat off her brow. "I'm not sure but her body is obviously fighting something." It's then that I notice the black tinge around her mouth, a waste basket lined with black blood on her side.

"Scott?" I ask helplessly.

Scott grabs her other hand, recoiling a moment later as thick black veins crawl up his arm. "She's in a lot of pain." He voices, his eyebrows drawn together.

"Can't we do anything?" I plead. At my words Terra stirs slightly, her hand gripping my own as her head moves to the side. A quite groan escapes her lips, her eyelids squeezing slightly before she falls limp again. "Terra, it's okay. It's okay, we're here." I squeeze her hand again, my thumb running along the top of her paling hand.

Scott reaches across the table to rest his hand on my shoulder. "Deaton is running some tests, he took some of her blood to see if she could still be feeling the after effects of the poison."

I nod, "Thank you."

Scott glances between me and the lab room where Deaton has disappeared to. "I'm going to go help out in the lab."

As the door swings shut behind him, I use my ankle, hooking a rolly chair nearby, and pulling it towards me. Taking a seat, I hold Terra's hand tightly, bringing our intertwined hands up to my lips. Propping my elbows up on the table I rest my forehead on our raised hands, "Hey Terra." I grimace, my eyes stinging with tears.

"Please, just get better. I know I haven't known you long, and I know you don't trust easily. But I'm so happy- so unbelievably happy- that you've begun to trust me. I know it hasn't been easy for you. I know I could never compare my experiences to yours- but Terra please. Just please get better."

Terra remains still, the slight rising and falling of her chest being the only indication of her continued life.

Feeling completely hopeless, I finally crack. "Remember when you asked me why I kissed you?" My voice wavers, my eyes stinging with tears, "I was going to tell you- I- " My voice cracks causing me to choke out a laugh. "You know I really thought I was going to tell you this when you were awake. You know- see your reaction and everything. Really explain myself I guess."

I shrug, resting her hands on my lips, gently kissing her warm skin.

"I don't think I've ever told anyone this. Anyone who it would actually matter to at least. I'm sure everyone knows by now to. Except you. That's what's so wonderfully infuriating about you. You don't care what anyone thinks, sure it affects you, but you don't care. I'm sure you've noticed it, but you're so not self centered that you never think about it. All those times and I'm sure you just shrugged it off." I laugh slightly, regaining my composure.

"But all of it. Was because of you. Sure when I kissed you I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking- and the one thing that I had thought about- more than I would like to admit was- that. Seeing you panic made me panic. And I did the one thing that I could think about. And when it worked- I thought- I don't know.

I guess what I'm trying to say is- Terra- I really like you. I want to get to know you. I want to be able to protect you. I want to be the one there for you when your world is falling apart. Just please wake up. Please get better. Please- Terra- please." Raising from my seat, I brush the hair out of Terra's face. Planting a gentle kiss on her forehead as tears fall from my face.

I jump back as the lab door opens, Scott coming through with a frown on his face. He walks over to me, embracing me in a hug. Not being able to control my raging emotions any longer I finally let go. Tears and sobs escaping from me. Scott just keeps a tight grip around me.

As I begin to calm down I gently pull away from Scott, "I'm guessing you heard all that- huh?" I laugh hoarsely.

He nods, cracking a small smile, "If it makes you feel any better I already knew. I honestly don't know how she didn't. Werewolf senses and all."

I playfully punch him, suddenly remember that he was testing Terra's blood in the back with Deaton. "Did you guys find anything?"

His mood quickly darkens, "No. Nothing. No wolfs bane, acolyte, no sort of poisoning."

My stomach drops, "But Deaton has a theory right? He always has a theory."

"Actually I do." Deaton interrupts, pulling latex gloves off of his hands. "She's not having an allergic reaction or anything of the sort, it's almost like- she has too much." I quirk an eyebrow, not understanding. Deaton continues, placing his fingers under Terra's chin, "Power, the added power of the full moon and whatever connection she has to the nemeton is too much for her to control. Her body isn't strong enough to contain all that power."

"So what do we do?"

"Who are you?" Scott interrupts. I turn to see who he's talking to, my jaw unhinging at the sight of the boy before me. His curly blonde hair drips with rain water, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"My name is Lukas. And if you want Terra to live she needs to come with me."

A/N: Here comes LUKAS! what did he do now? Not completely edited but hey- im not perfect. And i thought i did a good job because i feel like Stiles needed to be able to admit his feelings to himself before he would ever be ready to do it to Terra. Sorry there wasn't a lot of Terra POV this chapter, but hey- Terra is going through some shiz. 

edited 10/18/16