Sanny Argent x Luke Castellan (Best Friends no More)

Börja om från början

"Mum, why would you do that?" I said to her once we moved her. She placed he hand on my cheek and said,

"I couldn't let you get hurt. My mother instincts took over, making me do what needed to be done to protect my child, no matter the cost. I love you Sanny, never forget that ok." Her hand fell limp and I knew she was gone. Tears feel down my eyes and the boy beside me pulled me into a hug and comforted me.

End of Flashback

After we gave mum a proper burial, the boy told me that his name is Luke Castellan and that he is a demigod like me. When I asked him what he was doing that day he found me, he told me that he was looking for demigods to take them back to camp. He helped me get to camp and explained to me everything that I needed to know. We arrived to camp a few days after the incident and because I wasn't claimed, I stayed in the Hermes cabin for the time being. However, I didn't stay there long because a few days later, I was claimed and found out that my father is Poseidon, God of the Sea. I also found out that I have a half-brother, his name is Percy Jackson and he is the best brother anyone could ever ask for. He accepted me straight away and we've become quite close. He can be over protective at times, but I don't mind. He helped me train when he could and when he was busy, I was with Luke. I was taught so much at camp and before I knew it, two years had already passed by.

Luke and I have become quite close over the two years and I may have developed a crush on him. Oh, who am I kidding, I like him a lot and I don't know what I would do without him. He was there for me when mum died and he was the one to comfort me when I needed someone the most. Through the bad times, he was there for me, whether I wanted him to be or not. I've fallen for him hard and I just don't know what to do. I want to tell him, but I'm scared that he doesn't feel the same way and that he would reject me.

I was in my cabin, sharpening and polishing my sword when all of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. I placed my sword on my bed and answered it, only to find Luke standing there with a red rose in his hand.

Luke's POV

'I can't believe that it's been already two years since I met Sanny. We've become quite close and throughout the time, I fell for her. She's just so beautiful and I wish I could tell her how I feel. I've had many chances to already, but I'm afraid that she would reject me. I fell for her hard and I just don't know what to do.' I thought as I looked at the red rose in my hand. I brought the rose for Sanny and I want to ask her out on a date, but I'm afraid that she is going to say no.

"Hey Luke." I heard someone say. I looked behind me and saw Percy, Sanny's brother, standing behind me. I hid the rose behind me and said,

"Hey Percy, what's up?"

"Nothing much. I saw the rose, so no use in hiding it. But I have to wonder, is that rose for a certain sister of mine?" I could see the smirk on his face as he spoke. All I did was give a shy smile and said,

"Yeah, I want to ask her out, but I'm afraid."

"Wow, the Luke Castellan is afraid to ask someone out? Dude, you should ask her, have you not seen the way she looks at you? It's the same way you look at her." I felt hope at his words.

"Really? And, are you alright with the fact that I want her to be my girlfriend?" He walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Luke, I can't think of anyone better for her. I honestly believe that you two are perfect for each other. So what are you waiting for? Go get her." I sent Percy a smile and walked over to the Poseidon cabin, the rose in my hand. When I got to the cabin, I straightened out my clothes, held the rose out in front of me and knocked on the door. It was opened not too long later.

"Hey Sanny." I said when she opened the door.

"Hello Luke." I held the rose out in front of me and said.

"Here, this is for you. Also, I was wondering, are you busy later?"

"Not that I know of, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out on a date with me?" It was silent for a few moments until she finally answered.

"I would love to."

"I'll pick you up at six." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left to prepare for our date.

End of POV

When Luke left, I was so happy, I quickly put the rose somewhere safe and then I immediately went to my closet and looked for an outfit. 'I can't believe I'm going on a date with Luke. I can't wait.' I thought as I was getting ready.

"Well, someone seems excited." I let out a scream and turned to see Percy standing behind me.

"Really Percy, don't just sneak up on me like that." I said.

"I didn't sneak up on you. You were just too excited to notice me walk through the door."

"Oh sorry. I just got excited because I'm going on a date with Luke later tonight and I just can't wait."  

"Have fun Sanny. Just remember, if he hurts you, he has me to deal with." I gave Percy a quick hug and then continued getting ready.

A few hours later

It was now six and I was waiting for Luke. Not too long later, there was a knock on the door and Luke was standing there with another rose. When he gave it to me, I quickly put it with the other one and then walked back to his side. He held out his hand and said,

"Shall we?" I placed my hand in his and said,

"We shall." We began walking to wherever our destination was. After walking for some time, I noticed that we were heading to the beach, one of my favourite places of all time. When we arrived, I saw that there was a picnic set up, with all of my favourites. We walked over, sat down and began eating, making small talk here and there. I hadn't noticed how late it was getting until I saw the moon and the stars in the sky. I turned towards Luke and said,

"Thank you for this Luke, I had a lot of fun."

"Yeah me to. But, before we go, there is something I need to tell you. Listen Sanny, I really like you. I wanted to tell you many times before, but I was so scared that you didn't feel the same way, so I didn't say anything. We've been best friends for two years now and I didn't want risk that friendship in case you would reject my feelings. I love having you around, it brings me great joy and just seeing a smile on your face brings a smile to my face every time." I couldn't help but smile at his words.

"Luke, I've been wanting to tell you the same thing but I've also been too scared to say anything. I value our friendship way too much to ever lose it. So, I never said anything about my feelings because I was scared that you would reject me. I've fallen for you and I just don't know what I would do if I ever lost you. You're important to me Luke." I said as I looked into his eyes. He placed his hand on my cheek and slowly begun leaning in. Our lips met in a short and sweet kiss.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said and we kissed once more under the moonlight.