What am I to you?

He didn't hear me out. Jin yelled at him and called him stubborn. Suga walked me home, and I cried when I realized what was happening. Also because the only thing I had of him was left at his place. School was a blur. Weeks went by and the day to perform our ballet parts came along. Kai was all smiles, while I died on the inside.

No text or calls from him.

Even though Jin and the others talked to me, I only longed for Namjoon to call me, send me silly random texts, or tweet stuff I only knew what he meant.

Our performance was the best. But I didn't feel like it was. I didn't feel right.

Weeks passed, Kai gave me my space after I snapped. He apologized countless of times, and gave up when I yelled at him that his apology wasn't going to bring Namjoon to me. Then I felt worst.

The day of their comeback was here, and I fell face-first on the couch and turned the tv on after I got a call from Jin. He reminded me that their comeback showcase was in an hour and to better watch it or else he'd be hurt.

"There's also something for you." He had said. I waited until the MCs finally announced the guys, and I sat at the edge of the couch as Namjoon's voice filled my ears. My heart skipped beats as he smoothly rapped and danced. The other guys were great too, but all my attention was focused on the one who my heart ached for the most.

After two songs, the lights were dimmed a little bit more and Namjoon stepped into the front of the middle stage. The guys stood besides him as he took a deep breath and his eyes finally looked at the camera, a sad smile on his lips. "I wrote this song not so long ago after meeting someone," He nervously smiled at the crowds and Jin joined in.

"He's kinda whipped by that person." Jin laughed along with the guys, Namjoon only shaking his head.

"Yah~ Hyung!" He broke into a smile, "Back to it, this song isn't the only song I've written ever since meeting he- that person. I've found so much inspiration with this person, that I could write a whole album for them. I wrote this song when I realized how deeply I felt, and how I feel about our situation. I hope they like it, and I hope you guys like it too." The lights fully went off and the song began.

"Stop there, please don't come over..."

In the middle of the song, it hit me, and I began tearing up. I wanted nothing more but to be with him. Truly. No fake relationship.

"I say, I say this could be something. I bet, this is, something."

He breathed into the mic, and cheers and screams were the response he got, along with pats on the back from the guys. "I know you're watching this, and I hope we could fix whatever got broken. This song is freshly written."

Another song began and the spotlight was put on him.

".....Come here I'm bout to take you higher, we about to set this love on fire," Jungkook had told me about this song, but I wasn't prepared for the many emotions flooding me as he put all his might into the song. I found myself reaching for my phone, and I typed in a short message to him.

"Girl what am I to you, what am I to you? I do love you crazy oh do you?"

~~~~

The showcase was finally over, and their comeback was official. I sent congratulatory messages to the guys, and then slipped into bed three hours later when it hit me that he might not come. My phone buzzed once and I felt like a the biggest fool when I thought it'd be him replying, but it was my mum just letting me know she'd spend the night at the hospital.

When I was finally falling into a sad sleep, pounding on the door down stairs awoke me and I kicked the blankets off. I got chills all over my body when I finally heard his voice cut through the wooden door when I was a few feet away.

"Leah! Open the door!" I unlocked the door and pulled it open, letting him in and started at him, not being able to believe if this was real or not.

"Jin, he, he told me everything-" I didn't even notice he was trying to catch his breath. "But I want you to tell me everything. Please." He was trying to catch his breath, but I was losing mine.

"....Um, uh...." We stared at eachother for a few minutes.

"I- he kissed me. After I told him what we had was real and not fake. And he said he wasn't sorry. It's all my fault. I developed some kind of attraction towards Kai when I was falling for you. I told him I was going to tell you, but I realized how deep I was in with you. I told him I'd give him a chance though, but not before telling you about it. But things went down on that same day and I feel like I lost you. After he kissed me I realized I felt nothing for him, and felt so much for you. I felt like I betrayed you. Im sorry." I dropped my head down and shakily breathed. I watched as his shoes stepped closer to my bare feet, and his cold hand reached under my chin, lifting my face up.

Our eyes met and no words were needed to tell what had happened was forgiven.

Our lips neared eachother and they brushed with such care, it felt like I might break.

Our breaths were stolen by eachother, and we tangled ourselves in a tight, bone-crushing hug. Namjoon's head dipped in my neck. He mumbled some words, calling himself a fool. And then we kissed again until our lips hurt and we realized we were in the dark, still next to the door.

We walked upstairs and I watched as he took his shirt off. We climbed into my bed and laid in the darkness in a sweet comforting silence, my head resting on his warm bare chest. His hand softly brushed against my cheek, and a content sigh escaped my lips.

"Be my girlfriend for real."