It's for the best...

My two remaining weeks were spent packing the stuff I was shipping off to our new house in Seoul, and withdrawing me out of school. My mum happily packed away in her room as Harry and I laid on my bed and quietly stared up at the white fan in after I finally told him. His hand drew small patterns on my skin and I listened to the way his breaths came out every three seconds. "Im going to miss you so fucking much." Harry broke the silence and proped his hand up to rest his head on it. "I've never done this..." His voice lowered and he looked down at his hand over mine.

"Harry-"

"We've been together for three years Le, and I never thought this would happen... I love you so much, but the distance scares me... I think we should just end things here." His words cut through my skin like razor claws and my whole body became stiff. Harry removed his hand from mine and cupped my face, "Its for the best Leah..." Tears flooded my eyes and Harry wiped the ones that rolled down my cheeks. "Please don't make this hard babe. Please." He pulled me into his body and sobs finally over took my whole being. Harry kissed the top of my head and pulled the purple duvet that pooled at our feet over both his and my body. He held me whilst I silently cried, and without knowing, the both of us fell into a sad sleep in eachother's arms for the last time.

A few hours later I woke up alone and I hugged the pillow besides me. Three years with him just ended like this? Could we not make it work?

This move ruined my life.

I had to give up my solist career in ballet, and now I lose my boyfriend.

I reached for my phone and squinted at the brightness. It was only 3am, and we leave in a day after we ship off the last boxes. I slid my finger across the screen and tapped in my passcode. I had a message from Harry, and my heart stopped.

From- Harry.
Im sorry babe... Im such a coward for this. I just... Long distance relationships scare the living out of me, and its not that I don't trust you, but what is a relationship without seeing eachother? I truly do Love you Leah, and this is hurting me as much as its hurting you. I hope you understand...
Haz xx

I re-read the message again and not bothered to reply. I did understand though, and maybe a long distance relationship wouldn't work even if we tried. I sighed and dropped my phone besides me. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

~

"Leah, Leah wake up."

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow and pushed the hands that shook me.

"We have to go take the remaining boxes to the shipping areal place, come on! Get up!" My mum harshly pushed me and I sat up.

"Fuck! Okay, okay!" I groaned and kicked the covers off me. She walked out of my now empty room and I silently cursed under my breath. After I changed, I walked down stairs and waited for my mum.

"I made a small change." She announced as we drove down King's street and deep into downtown London. I only nodded and watched the cars we passed by. "Our flight leaves tonight at 10pm, I hope you got all your clothes packed." My mum finally said. I turned to look at her, my eyes wide.

"Wboa?!" The angry Korean words left my lips without noticing and she just kept driving until we stopped in front of the UPS building. "Wae? I thought we had one more day here! Mother I had plans with Harry!" Lied and huffed in my seat, silently cursing her out in Korean.

"Baby, its for the best... The sooner we get there, the better..." My mum sighed and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Now, come on, you can still see Harry if we get this done soon."

"No I won't. Your stupid promotion cost me my ballet career and my boyfriend. I'll wait in the car." I pushed my ear buds in and blasted my music at full volume.

After I saw her walk inside the building pushing the trolley a worker gave her to roll in our boxes, I bursted out crying and hit door until my fists turned red.