We've gone viral.

I ended winning the basketball game too. Namjoon tried to play it off saying he let me win, but he just didn't want to admit I beat him. We played more games and got more tickets. But we ended up giving them to a little boy.

"Today was.... Fun." I broke the silence after we left the arcade.

"It was." Namjoon agreed.

We walked down the street until we reached the same van from earlier. Namjoon helped me inside and placed the three stuffed toys in the back seats. "I want you to keep the hoodie." He tugged at the sleeve of the sweater.

"Huh?"

"Keep it. I want you to keep my hoodie."

"Wae?" I asked.

"Don't ask. Just keep it neh?" We made eye contact and we heard the driver chuckle in the front.

"Oh, uh. Okay."

We sat in silence after that and I pulled my phone out. Namjoon did the same, and laughed at something. "We've gone viral." He said and showed me his phone. I read a text from Jin and then he went into a link Jin had sent.

"Oh my gosh." I covered my face when a video of him getting the pororo toy from the game began playing. "I knew they were filming!" I exclaimed.

The video showed our little moment, and ended when the group of girls who approached us appeared.

"Jin said it's all over our fan cafes and twitter, and facebook."

"Now we wait for a gossip show to show it." I added.

"That too." He nodded and sat back.

"Won't you get in trouble with your company?" I asked after he put his phone away.

"Ani~ the staff always bugs me about needing a girlfriend so this will probably shush them up."

Oh god.

My phone began vibrating in my hand and I looked at Namjoon. "It's Eric." He probably saw the video.

"Leah Min Brooks! You and Rap Monster?"

Eric please.

"Hello Eric I am good."

"Put him on speaker." Namjoon suggested. I did as told and Eric's voice filled the van.

"Netizens are going crazy! Rumours will go flying of you two dating."

"Eric please."

"I bet Harry has seen the video. I mean it made it all the way here!"

"Oh well."

"Your ex?" Namjoon whispered and I nodded. A little smirk formed on his lips.

"I hope he sees it."

"I hope so too." Namjoon mumbled.

I ignored that. "Eric, you only saw that video because you probably have a bunch of Korean friends on social media." I said.

"I saw the video in E! News."

Oh shit.

"And there is a hashtag on twitter about it."

#Fuck

"Well damn. We just went on a friendly date. Nothing else."

If I knew those words were going to hurt Namjoon, I'd take them back if I could. He became a little stiff besides me and took in a sharp breath.

"Anyways, I have to go Leah Min. I will see you next week okay? Tell me how school goes, and tell me more about your new love." I swear I could see Eric wink. I said goodbye and ended the call. Namjoon was quiet next to me. "I forgot about school." I groaned and sat back.

"Tell me when you're out, or when you have lunch. We can go out if you want?" He nerviously asked.

"Oh that would be lovely." I nodded

"Was it really a friendly date?" He let out a deep sigh and I turned to look at him. "Are you crazy? Of course not. I said that to Eric so he could shut up." I took his hand and he smiled at me.

"We're here." The driver broke in.

Namjoon climbed out the van and helped me with the two big stuffed toys we got. We walked up to my door and he quietly waited while I opened it.

"Im glad it wasn't a friendly date."

"Same." I took the things from him and quietly put them inside. "Thanks for the pororo toy and the voodo doll. And the hoodie." Warm crept to my face and Namjoon nodded, stuffing his hands nerviously in his pockets. "And for today. I had fun." Before I could change my mind I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Good night oppa." I stepped back into the house and shut the door.

Oh my gosh I kissed him on the cheek.