My butt is all yours babe.

"Woah." I looked at the beautiful pink flowers hanging above us from the trees, and pulled my phone out, opening the camera app in less than a second. Namjoon only smiled and got closer, getting in the picture with me.

"Smile~" He said, and I took the picture.

We took more, some goofy ones, and some that will later on make my heart burst.

"Have you tried tokkebi hotdogs?" Namjoon asked, and I shook my head. "Omo, no no, come on, you are missing out."

With his eyes as big as the moon, we left the park and walked to an area busy with street vendors. Different smells hit my nose at once, and I had to hold onto Namjoon's arm so I wouldn't run to the nearest one. My stomach whined in protest as we walked deeper into the area, and he let out a low laugh. "It's there, come on." He pointed to a spot where a clear tent was set, and I followed him in once we reached it. He told me to sit in one of the few plastic tables placed around the tent, and I watched as he greeted the old lady before ordering what looked like crunchy corn dogs. I couldn't help myself then, and I let my eyes wonder down his back side, and then slowly back up, lingering a little on his butt. As if feeling my eyes on him, Namjoon turned around and smirked when he realized what I had been doing. I lowered my head faster than the speed of light and bit my lip a little too hard when his foot steps approached the table.

"She'll bring the tokkebi in a bit." Smirk still portrayed on his lips, Namjoon sat across from me and placed his head on his hand, crescent shaped eyes smiling at me.

"Did you enjoy the view?" He asked me, slightly biting his lip.

"U-um, boh?" I looked anywhere but his eyes.

"The way your eyes roamed my backside, I do it all the time to you, don't worry." My jaw hit the floor after those words left his lips, and the smirk he had on only grew after my face turned a deep shade of red.

"Well you do have a nice ass." I mumbled and watched as the smirk got replaced with a shy smile.

"Well, arasso." I laughed and reached over for his other hand, letting my fingers softly trace over his own, not noticing the girls outside the tent taking pictures of the small quiet moment Namjoon and I were having.

"Leah?" Namjoon suddenly spoke, making me glance up from our hands.

"Neh?"

"Is this too fast? I know you've only moved here a few weeks ago, and we've known eachother for about a month now. Do you think this is too fast?" A nervious smile formed on his lips after the question, and I moved in my chair a little so I could reach up and brush his messy bleached hair back.

"This is fast, I admit that," I began, "But I don't mind it. Its fast but time with you goes by slowly, which makes it more enjoyable." I leaned up and planted a quick, shy kiss on his lips, and smiled once I sat back into my chair.

"L-leah?" Namjoon dumbly called my name out, and then cleared his throat.

"Nan nega manh-i joh-a, like, jeongmal jeongmal jeongmal dangsin-eul joh-ahanda." A goofy smile adorned his lips and I felt like my face was going to fall off from smiling so hard.

"Oppa~ I really really like you back too."

~~

After our tokkebi hotdogs were brought, we happily munched on them, and talked about things we both liked and hated. We shared silly childhood stories, and talked with serious faces about our future; what we saw ourselves doing in ten years, and what we'd like to have then.

"We didn't go to Gangnam." I said once we stepped outside, ignoring the group of girls taking photos from a far distance. "But this was better. Thank you oppa." I slipped my hand in his, and slowly swung them back and forth as we walked.

"Anything becomes better with you." Namjoon ruffled my hair and hugged me closer to his side.

"That- that was so cheesy." I laughed and wrapped my arm around his back, letting it slip into the back pocket of his jeans. He jumped slightly when he felt it, and shook his butt a little, smiling cheekily.

"My butt, yah, my butt." He began, falling into a rapping beat, "My butt is yours, all yours if you-" He tapped his lips with a finger and we stopped walking.

"Kiseu kiseu me." He ended, and stepped in front of me.

"All it takes is a kiss for that ass to be mine?" I played along, inching closer to him, and slowly running my tongue over my bottom lip.

Namjoon nodded, his eyes locked on my lips. "Arasso, please come down here oppa." I pulled him down a little, and brought my lips up to his, letting them linger over them before he closed the distance between us.

"My butt is all yours now babe."