광산~ (mine)

"Leah!" My mum startled me from my work, and she dashed into the kitchen and pulled me up, dragging me to the living room, where the telly was on.

"Explain." She ordered and raised the volume up when the talk show she was watching came back up.

"Dispatch has finally released, and announced that indeed, BTS's leader, Rap Monster, is in a relationship with S.O.P.A student Leah Brooks, who transferred in early March. The two have being spotted by fans many times before, but nothing regarding their relationship was let known until today, clearing and dismissing rumours that were indeed true."

The pictures of our date from yesterday were shown, and the camera fixed upon two certain pictures that probably broke a million girl's hearts; one from the tent restaurant where I was shown pecking his lips. The both of us smiling, and the other from the park, where he kissed me.

Oh my god.

"As for the band, BTS are getting ready to come back in the next few weeks, we wish them the best, BTS fighting~"

The show ended and my mum shut the tv off.

"Why am I always the last one to find out about things?"

I fought a smile and just shook my head, "tadaa?" Getting up from the couch, I walked back to the kitchen and got back to writing the stuff I was supposed to write for the Korean government project.

"Leah!" My mum whined and I heard her stomp up the stairs.

So much for being an adult.

"Aishah." I burried my face into my hands and flexed my stomach when the familiar butterflies began fluttering all over my body. My phone's notification ringtone snapped me out of it and I reached for it.

I slid my finger across the screen and felt my heart stop after reading the new text from Kai.

From- Jongin oppa.
We present our project tomorrow. Meet me at lunch. Need to talk to you.

The text didn't say anything bad. But the periods indicated that whatever we needed to talk about, was serious or bad cause Kai never ever ever put periods whenever we texted eachother.

I replied and took my sweet time writing the rest of the citations. Once everything was finished, I brought my maths book out and got started on the homework I was assigned, but soon my brain gave up.

"Why am I doing something that is hurting me?" I whined to myself and let out a yawn.

I got out of my chair and let my feet guide me out of the kitchen and towards the front door. I quietly pulled it open and stepped out into the warm spring night.

With a sigh, I sat down on the floor and looked up at the starry night, letting my thoughts wonder around freely.

But my mind seemed to orbit around Namjoon, focusing on his dimpled smile, and the way his eyes became beautiful crescent moons and crinkled at the ends every time he'd smile or laughed. I noticed the smallest things he did, like how his mouth would slightly hang open when he was listening intently to something his manager or staff would say, or how his hands had a mind of their own when ever he became nervous. I caught on his habit of tapping his fingers on the table when he felt uncomfortable, and slowly became aware of the stolen glances he'd throw my way when he thought I wasn't looking. His voice would become lower and raspier at times, and when he wanted something, it would increase. It wasn't much, but everything about him made him the most beautiful person in my eyes.

Gosh Leah.

"Are you alive?"

"Jesus fuuuuu! Yah!" I brought my hand to my chest and looked up to meet no other than satan himself, crouching in front of me.

"Must have been some deep thoughts if you didn't hear me walking up to you." Namjoon sat in front of me, his smile making the night a little brighter. I only blinked in surprise, and he laughed, reaching for me with his hands until they were securely holding my hips, and he pulled me down.

"Y-yah!" I looked back, making sure my mum wasn't peeking and then I faced him again.

"Mianhae, I just, I missed you, and I couldn't sleep." Namjoon said before bringing his lips to mine, slowly moving them and making me melt at his touch as his hands slowly ran up my sides. "Been dying to do this." He breathed, his forehead resting over mine. His lips brushing mine at every word he spoke.

"Its not that late." Was it? I only came out here like, five minutes ago.

"Midnight isn't late?" Namjoon questioned, brushing a curly strand out of my face.

Oooooooh~

"Do you want to come inside?" I shifted on his lap, and I felt him stiff under me after I moved. Paying no attention to that, I smiled at him and waited for a response.

"S-sure." His voice cracked.

I stood up and watched as Namjoon slowly came up, towering over me.

"Gaja~" I whispered and pushed the door open quietly.

Grabbing my hand, Namjoon followed me in, kicking his shoes off after, and picking them up. Using our spy skills, we went up the stairs, and rounded the corner where my mum's room was softly lit by her lamp, and had the devil herself laying in bed with a book in hand. Not knowing what to do, I pushed Namjoon into the bathroom, which was right infront of my mum's opened door, and I went in after him, immediately locking the door.

"Leah?" My mum's soft footsteps approached the door, and I, faster than the road-runner, turned the shower on and once again pushed Namjoon into the small shower room, and he let out a loud curse word when his body began getting drenched.

"Im sorry!" I whispered before shutting the curtains and tugged my shirt off before opening the door.

"My bathroom is being weird. Gonna shower here. Good night mum. Love you!" I rushed the words and closed the door on her face before she could even speak.

After locking the door again, without thinking, I walked into the shower with Namjoon, and let out a gasp when the cold water hit my bare skin. Not realizing I was only wearing a bra, a very cute one by the way, I hugged my body into Namjoon's trying to escape the cold water raining over us.

"Turn it off." He chocked out, his arms wrapping around my naked waist. "No wait, Lemme do something." Without another word, he stepped back under the shower head and just like outside, he connected our lips.

Now let me tell you, im not the one to kiss under the rain or under water cause wet lips feel gross when you kiss them, but kissing Namjoon in the shower was like lip sex, and thinking about sex whilst kissing him made me do the unexplainable; I gave my hands permission to roam his body. Feel that ass that drove me crazy every time I had a full view of it, and sneak them under his wet black shirt. Running my fingers over his flat stomach, loving the goosebumps my hot touch left wherever they touched. The kiss became rushed and heated, igniting a fire all over my body that I never felt before. Namjoon pushed me into the tiled wall and held me close to get more of me. His fingers gripped my sides when I moved my hands down south, slightly brusing them over the hard-on under his jeans.

"Lord." His low raspy voice rang through the bathroom when I moved my hands over his crotch again, and he stepped back, breathing heavily.

I smiled innocently, my eyes meeting his lustfull ones. "Oppa..." I dragged the word out, stepping closer to him again. "Let's go to my bedroom neh?" I quietly purred, leaving small kisses on his neck.

"O-oh?" Was the only thing Namjoon said, but copied my actions and kicked his soaked basketball shorts off, then pulling his black shirt off and letting it fall to the floor along with my shorts and his.

Shower off and the both of us wrapped in white fluffy towels, we speed walked to my bedroom, where I became a prisoner between Namjoon's arms and the door.

"Wae. Wae wae wae." He breathed, burrying his face into my neck and slowly sucking on the expossed skin. "You're killing me Leah." I closed my eyes and moved my head to the side, giving him more access to my neck.

"O-oppa!" I gasped when I felt him bite down and suck hard on a certain spot just under my ear. I pushed him away, and glared at the smirked plastered on his red swollen lips.

"Mine~"