Rapmonnie got you hard under his Rapmon spell.

"Noona!" Jungkook found me right after I walked out of my last class, and he crushed me with a bone tight hug.

"Yah~ do you see that? I wish he'd call me noona."

"She's so lucky."

"I still don't see what my oppa sees in her."

"Hi you." I ignored the last comment, and wrapped my arm around Jungkook's waist and we began walking to the dance studios.

"We're going to have busy schedules all month noona... our dancing meetings will be cancelled..." Jungkook pouted. 

"Gwaenchanh-a, gwaenchanh-a," I reassured him, softly patting his soft hair. "Give it all you got during those schedules, arasso?" We entered the dance studio we used last time, and I let my back pack drop to the floor with a thud. Jungkook dugged into his own school bag and pulled a pair of black sweat pants before turning to me.

"I guess, I'll be back." He shuffled out of the studio and I was left alone.

While Jungkook went to change, I made sure I was wearing my black spandex shorts and not imagined I put them on. It's happened before. I think I put something on, but then later on I realize Im missing a sock or more embarrassingly, my pants. And since im too lazy to walk to the changing room to change, I'll just dance on my uniform.

No biggy.

"Okay! Lets dance noona!"

~~

"And then you end it like this~" I watched Jungkook end the dance step with a swift cool turn, and his back flexed as he took five steps forward, ending them with a sudden cool stop. I did as told, turned, took the five steps, adding a bit of sass on them; and then came to a halt besides him. We smiled at eachother through the mirror, and then we fell to the hardwood floor in hard pants.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook suddenly spoke, and I turned my head to look at him. "Do you like Kai?" He didn't wait for my respose and kept going, "Cause I saw the two of you walking together really close after lunch and he was looking at you the same way hyung looks at you noona."

Jungkook patiently waited for my answer, and I gathered the guts to say, "He asked for a chance. He said he can show me what he and I could be if we were together in a week. And I want to give him that chance," I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror, my green eyes fixed on their reflection. "But I can't fool myself. The more I think about it, the more I come to an agreement with my feelings towards Namjoon oppa. What I feel for Kai is just an attraction because fuck, he's so good-looking. Who wouldn't be attracted to that piece of fine dick?" Jungkook chuckled besides me, but I went on. "But Namjoon makes me feel things I've never felt before. Those feelings were awakened last night, and Im afraid but I also can't help and feel a little curious on to what else, what other effects does Kim Namjoon have on me?" I met Jungkook's soft dark eyes in the mirror, and he had the biggest smile on.

"Noona, I think our Rapmonnie got you hard under his rapmon spell."

".... And then everyone was freaking out like really hard cause I finally found someone...." Namjoon's voice was only a distant sound as I found myself lost deep in my thoughts.

"Noona, I think our Rapmonnie got you hard under his rapmon spell."

Jungkook's words echoed inside my head whilst I walked down the street with my hand locked with Namjoon's. The irony.

He was going on about their comeback song, War of Homones, when he suddenly came to a halt. "Yah~ Leah, are you there?" His voice rang through with a laugh, and I shook my head slightly so I would snap out of it.

"I love you." I rushed out in english.

"What?"

"I mean, I missed you. Couldn't take my mind off you." I smiled up at him and began walking again and he trailed after me with a sloppy smile.

He began talking again, this time about their upcoming busy schedule, and I spaced out again.

Damn you Jungkook, so young and wise.

Maybe he was right. Namjoon had me in a tight grip. What I feel for him only grows with each passing day, with each shared smile, look, or small guesture. Kai and I would never work out.

"Oppa?" Namjoon stopped talking once again and grinned widely.

"I love hearing you call me that." His voice dropped low and he leaned into my ear, "But I'd love it even more if you moaned it out instead." His teeth grazed my ear lobe and I frantically looked around the busy street.

"Yah~ get off." I pushed him away, suddenly playing hard to get, and Namjoon's soft brown eyes got dark. I chose to ignore that, and instead, I coolly said, "Kai wants to court me. He knows we aren't in a real relationship."

I watched as his mouth hung open and he glared at the space besides me, "Ani, he can't court you. You can't mess with the SM kids. I won't let him court you, you'll see." He childishly stomp his foot on the concrete and began walking again with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Omo." I silently laughed, not expecting him to take it this way. "Yah! Wait for me!" I shouted and ran after him.