Your Korean is funny.

That night, we had dinner at the airport's dining section and I quietly poked at my chips, ignoring the hamburger besides them. My mum kept her eyes on me whilst she chewed her food, and finally, she spoke.

"Leah."

I ignored her.

"Leah."

Im ignoring you mum.

"Leah Min Brooks stop ignoring me!" She ordered.

No.

"Fine. Just know that you will attend School Of Performing Arts in Seoul, its one of the best schools in the country. Your ballet instructor sent in your portfolio from past recitals and you got in. No need for auditions. All we need is your school uniform and you're settled."

I chocked on air and asked her to repeat her words. "You're going to Seoul School Of Performing Arts." My mum said slowly and I jumped from my seat.

"Shut the bloody fuck up! No way. No way." I went to her and jumped up and down.

"See, this move turned out to be good yeah?" My mum asked after our time to board came. I clungged to my carry-on bag as I followed my mum into the plane and looked back one more time to the city that never sleeps.

My home.

After I found my seat, I pulled my phone out and thanked the heavens we were allowed to use them here, then I went into youtube and spend the first few hours of the ten hour long flight watching videos of the school I will attend.

~~

"Excuse me miss, can you wake your eomma up and let her know we will be landing in thirty minutes?" The flight attendant asked me. I nodded and pulled my ear buds out before waking my mum up. She stirred and her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.

"We're landing in thirty minutes." I said and she nodded, stifling a yawn. I got up and stretched my stif legs and popped my back. I took a seat once again when the light signalling us to buckle our seat belts came on and got ready for the worst part of the flight.

After we landed my mum ran off to find her doctor friend, and told me to wait by the sliding belts that brought our bags to us. After I found all of our suitcases I stood in the middle of the airport in a trance and ran a hand through my messy fanding blue hair.

"Aish mother.... Please hurry." I tapped my foot impatiently and pulled my phone out to text her. Before I had the chance to unlock it, someone bumped into me and made me drop my it.

"Oh bloody fuck." I groaned.

The boy with shaggy black hair mumbled something quickly and bent to pick my phone.

" Joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida." He apologized repeatedly bowing. He handed me my phone and his eyes finally met my own.

"Ani, ani, gwaenchanha. Its okay." I said and smiled. The boy returned the smile and then looked around nerviously.

"I apologize again, Im sorry." He bowed once more before he pulled two big black suitcases off the belt.

"Don't worry about it. Simgag~"

"Jungkook!"

My head followed the loud shout and the boy infront of me groaned.

"Aish... Hyung is not happy again.... Your Korean is funny by the way." The boy turned to me with a smirk and ran off with both bags rolling behind him.

What the fuck?

"Leah!" My mum finally came back, a short Korean lady besides her. "This is Doctor Park, Doctor Park, this is Leah Min, my daughter." My mum introduced us and Doctor Park bowed.

"Its nice to meet you Leah Min."

"Oh please call me Leah." I smiled and copied her actions.

"The house is ready for the two of you to move in. Your last boxes arrived two hours ago." Doctor Park said after we left the busy airport.

An hour later we pulled up infront of a large house, and my mum smiled.

"Well this is it."

I looked around the neighbourhood and then gazed up at the large house in front of me. Isn't it a tad big for only the two of us?" I asked my mum as we walked over to the front door. My mum ignored my question and pushed the white door open. My mouth hit the floor when I etered the house. "Or.... Not... Bloody hell...." I spun in a full circle and dropped my bags.

"I'll leave you two. I will wait in the car." Doctor Park said and walked out.

"Go find your room love, I need to run off to the hospital right away." My mum pulled her hair in a bun. "Im sure your boxes are all there. I'll be back as soon as possible, feel free to explore but be careful okay?" She kissed my cheek before rushing out the door and leaving me alone.

Seriously?

I shrugged and walked over to the stair case that led to the second floor of the house. I counted 5 rooms in total, and wondered why my mum got such big house. After I found my room, which was the last door to the left at the end of the corridor, I began unpacking my stuff and hunged up the many posters that used to cover my walls back in London. Two long hours of unpacking later, I yawned and fell back into my new bed and pulled my phone out and gasped at the time. How could it only be two in the evening? When we left London it was only eleven at night. My stomach screamed for hunger, but my body begged for sleep.

Fuck it.

I pushed myself up and changed out of my sweats and into dark grey skinny jeans. I exchanged my hoodie for a black and grey flannel and tied it around my waist, since the weather outside was quite warm. I went into my bathroom and pulled a grey beannie over my messy hair, and mentally noted to buy new hair dye. Smoothing the black MCR shirt, I grabbed my phone and took my keys and began my new adventure for food and hair dye in a strange city I knew nothing off.