Im not sorry.

I got home and called Kai after I changed out of my school uniform. After debating whether asking him to come over or not for a few seconds, he beat me to it and said we could use their practice room. At loss of words, I agreed and minutes later, a black van came to pick me up.

"Hello~" I politely greeted the driver. After that the drive to Kai was painfully silent, the only noise heard was the tires rolling through the roads.

I did a small fast research about Kai and his band mates just in case I happen to stumble upon them. Somethings I learned were that the group had twelve members but two left. I also found out their fans were a bit like the directioners back home, and I decided to not make a mistake while being here.

The van came to a stop in front of a large building and I stepped out, expecting to see group of girls waiting for their oppas to come out.

"Follow me please." The driver stepped in front of me and headed towards the wide glass doors, pulling them open and moving aside so I could walk in.

"Thank you." I glanced around the fancy space and curtly bowed at a few people who walked by the driver and I.

We stepped inside an elevator and he pressed the button to the 10th floor. I fixed my eyes upon my worn out vans and hid my hands inside the large middle pocket of Namjoon's hoodie, feeling a little nervous.

"Walk down the hall and then make a left, the practice room is the second door in the right." The driver said before he rushed out of the elevator with his phone in hand, "Kai will be with you in a bit." His words were quick and I watched as he dashed off.

I slowly walked down the hall, looking at the pictures portrayed on the walls.

When I turned down to the left, I spotted a few guys who loudly spoke, and they stopped talking when I walked by them, one of them muttering something.

I shrugged them off and found the practice room, sliding the door open and stepping inside. The door slid close after I walked in, and I took in a small breath.

"Okay, practice the ballet piece, and then, maybe, maybe talk about today." I said to myself and sat in the middle of the practice room. I kicked my vans off and stretched my feet out, reaching for my toes and dipping my head into my knees. My muscles screamed out as I stretched.

Kai walked in when I was doing a wall split, and his smile grew when he spotted me, "You didn't wait for me." He playfully pouted and got down to stretch too.

"Im sorry." I let my leg drop to the floor and I joined him in front of the mirror.

"So what did we get?" Kai asked when we were done.

"Cinderella. The ball scene." I pulled the small sheet of paper out of my sweat's pocket and handed it to Kai. "You know it right? I did the recital before we moved here, it was my debut recital as a soloist." I smiled at the memory.

"I kind of know it." Kai rocked on his heels and I brought my phone out, going into my music list to search for the song played on the recital.

"Well I'll teach you what you don't know." I walked over to the aux cord plugged into the boombox by the couch, and I played the song.

"Okay," I grabbed Kai's hands and placed them on my waist, "You start with your hands here."

~~~

"I think that's it for today." Kai wiped the sweat off his forehead. He went over to the couch and grabbed the two water bottles he had tossed when his manager came to check on us. "You said we had two weeks to learn this right?" He asked. I nodded. "I think we'll have it down in three days since you know it and I kind of know it. We'll have time to do this." Kai stepped closer to me and grabbed the water bottle from my hands.

"Wh-wah?"I blinked and gasped when his fingers caressed my cheeks. "K-kai?" I muttered when he came closer, and I automatically stepped back until I was trapped between the mirror and his body.

"I want to do something..." His words trailed off and he dipped his head in to my neck, his lips brushing over the skin. "I want to..." I closed my fingers around the hem of his loose shirt and gripped them tightly. Kai brought his face up and leaned down until it was really close to mine, his nose touching over my own. "I want to...... Kiss you~" He began to slowly lean down and I panicked.

Before his lips could touch mine, the door slid open and I pushed him back before I slid down to the floor and took a large gulp from my water.

"Are you guys done for today?" Sehun asked, a knowing smirk placed on his lips when he looked from Kai to me. I nodded, not trusting my voice, and got up again. The door slip open again and two guys walked in, nodding at Kai and grinned at me.

"You're Rap Monster's girl!" One of them said.

"You're so cute omo look at you!" The other said, who looked like V in a way.

"That's Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Sehun introduced them, and they bowed.

"I'm Leah," I smiled and brushed my hair back. Kai came to stand besides me and slipped his hand into mine. "She's not really with Rapmon. Its fake." He said, and Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol gave us a confused look.

"N-no, Its real." I mumbled, and dropped Kai's hand when my phone began ringing. I slid my finger across the screen and brought the phone up to my ear, "Neh Jin?"

"Are you busy?"

I looked at the guys who were talking to Kai about something, and I shook my head, "No, I just got done with something. What's up?"

"You know how to bake right? Can you help me with a cake?"

I agreed to meet him at the store near their dorm and ended the call. I walked up to the guys and smiled at them, "I have to go help Jin with something, it was nice meeting you guys."

"I hope to see you around Leah, tell Taehyung I say hi!" Baekhyung called and I bid my goodbyes, Kai trailing after me.

"Leah wait!" I bit my lip and spun around.

"You forgot this." Kai pushed me into the wall and in a quick move, his lips were on mine and as soon as they touched, they were off.

"Not sorry."