Chapter 5

I woke up with a heavy arm across my waist. Then I realized it was Max and I jumped out of bed. He didn't move a muscle. While I wait for him to get up I might as well go ahead and get ready. First I need to go downstairs and get Max's clothes out of the dryer so I can give them back to him. On my way back to my room I see movement in my dads room, so I walk in.
"Hey dad, you haven't left yet?" I ask him. He was supposed to leave two hours ago.
"Um, no my flight was rescheduled for 8:30."
"Well, you better get going in a little bit, it's 6:30. It takes about an hour to get there."
"Yeah, I know. I'm leaving now." He kisses me on the top of my head. "I'll see you in about 3 weeks." 3 weeks! Oh, I didn't know it would be for that long.
"Oh, 3 weeks. Ok, well, be safe. Love you."
"Love you too." And with that he went downstairs and I went to my room. Max was still sleeping. I went to my closet and pulled out my dark blue skinny jeans, my black "flawless" jersey, my black vans, and a black studded beanie. (Picture in sidebar.) I go into the bathroom to straighten my hair and get dressed. When I'm done I go back out to my room and see Max, but I see his butt. He must have heard me out of the bathroom because he turned around and I immediately looked at his face. I have to look like a tomato right now. His eyes were wide.
"Oh my gosh. Put some clothes on!" Was all I could say. Now I'm covering my eyes.
"Are you sure that's what you want, I can stay like this for a little while?" He said. He is so flipping cocky.
"Oh my gosh you cocky son of a bitch. Just put some clothes on." I said and he huffed and walked past me, but before he made it to the bathroom he said,
"Your loss." And then he disappeared into the bathroom.
What the heck just happened. That was sort of gross, but I do have to admit, he has a nice butt. No, gross, don't think like that. I'm not going to survive three weeks with him in my house, no way. Hopefully his mom wants him home soon. I yell through the bathroom door,
"I'm going downstairs to make breakfast, be down there in 5 minuets."
"Ok." He yelled back. And then I left.

Five minuets later Max was downstairs in the kitchen in a nice blue button down and skinny jeans. "Why are you so dressed up?" I asked kind of surprised.
"I have a presentation in chemistry today. He wanted us in formal wear, but this is as formal as I'm going to get." He said.
"Typical boy."
"What do you mean?" He asked sort of confused.
"I mean, most boys don't do there projects, which you did, so good job on that. But now you don't want to dress up like you're supposed to. Typical boy."
"And what you like to dress up for presentations?" He asked.
"Yes I do, because I'm a typical girl who likes to dress up." I said and he chuckled.
"Alright we should get going." Max said.
"Ok let me grab my bag." I said. When I got back Max had already left and was in his car. As I got in his car I said "alright, let's do this." He looked at me and laughed.
"Alright miss positive." He said. And we were off.

~*Max's POV*~
Having this girl in the car beside me. Maybe I can get to know her a little more. We'd be good neighbors. I don't date the good girls. But maybe I can try and get into her pants. I could get used to living in her house. She's right, let's do this.

-----------------
Authors Note:
Sorry it took so long to update. I just started school last week and it's been hectic. Updates will be slow but I will try and update as soon as possible. Sorry this chapter was sort of boring, it was sort of a filler. Hope you are enjoying the book so far. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Don't forget to vote, comment, and like!
P.s. I've decided to change my pen name to Marie_Fitzgerald. If you see this on my profile page, don't worry because you're still in the right place.