The Other Side

Caroline's POV

It's been 6 years since I my graduation, since I last see Klaus. After all this years I still miss him, I am not saying that I want to be his girlfriend or something like that but... I miss him.

Today was a big day, Bonnie is the Anchor to the Other Side and we all decided to die today and try to safe some people before the Other Side collapse, it wasn't a perfect plan but it was a plan.

I was walking around and I saw my father.

"Daddy!" I said hugging him.

"Caroline" he said smiling, looked at my eyes giving me a weak smile and cleaning my tears with his thumbs.

"I came here to..."

"I know, I have been seeing you. I need to tell you something. I am very proud of the women you become, you're strong, confident, caring, and most of all you are a good person." He said fighting his tears. "I want you to know that I am going to go to meet Bonnie so I can came back, but its just so I can say my goodbyes, I can't be a vampire."

"But dad..."

"I love you and you made me see that being a vampire doesn't mean being a monster but... I just can't." He said and I just nodded. I saw him going to Bonnie and going back to the other who get back to life.

"Hello Blondie!"

"Katherine!" I said hugging her. Yes, after Katherine became a human again I kind of became friends with her, I know it's weird, but she sometimes is not that bitch who she claims to be.

"Caroline, I need to find Nadia. She is my daughter, I want her to live." Katherine said.

"Of course Kat!"

"Speaking in the devil" Nadia said behind Katherine, they hugged and then I saw them go to Bonnie and came back to life.

I walk a little more try to find people I knew or my friends knew so I could help them, when a men approached me.

"You ae Caroline Forbes aren't you?" He asked me smiling.

"Yes... Do I know you?" I asked, I had a feeling that he was a nice guy but I didn't give him full trust.

"No, but I know you. I was here on the Other Side, seeing my son and you were the only one who after thousands of years showed him that he still had humanity left." He said smiling and I saw hope and happiness in his eyes. At first I didn't know what he was talking about but when he said thousands of years, I knew it.

"You are Klaus biological father, aren't you?" I asked surprised and he nodded with a smile.

"I can see what Klaus saw in you." He said smiling and I smiled to him. I went with him to Bonnie and told her that he was a friend, she nodded and make him get back to life.

"Bonnie? Why are you crying?" I asked

"Because... Because I don't have more power to make people came back" She said crying then added "I tried to save my grams but I couldn't and she told me that I used to much power and now I can't bring more people."

"Are you saying that I am... I am dead?" I asked fighting the tears.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. But make me a favor." I said and she nodded "Please tell everyone that I love them and call Klaus saying that I passed away but I was very happy to know him and I know that he is a good men and unfortunately however long it takes it was to long..." I said crying.

"I will."

"Goodbye. I love you."

"I love you too."

I walked with tears running through my face and I saw Kol Mikaelson.

"Kol?" I asked

"Caroline?" He asked surprised.

"You two know each other?" A little girl asked witch made me even more surprised.

"Hello honey, what are you doing here?" I asked cleaning my tears.

"My uncle's ex-girlfriend used me as sacrifice to him came back to life but we didn't came in here at time so he could reach to a Bennett witch." A girl said with a weak smile.

"Kol is... OMG you are Klaus's daughter!" I said trying not to think about what it was happening.

"Yes. My name is Hope Mikaelson. It was my dad who gave me the name." She said and shocked my hand making me smile, then we were interrupted by a strong light.

"What is that?" She asked scared.

"I don't know."

"You think it's going to hurt."

"I don't think so..." I said trying to calm her down "But you can hold mine's and Kol's hands." She smiled to me and the light was getting stronger making us close our eyes.

AN: What did you think about the begging? What is going to happen next? I know, Im horrible in this stuff... See you in the next chapter.