Chapter Eleven

Mulai dari awal

The set up of the suite was the same as mine so I took his hand and lead him to the bedroom. Ethan had dropped his towel and I pushed him gently to the bed.  He sat down on the edge waiting for me, he looked unsure of my next move. 

I stood in front of him and dropped my towel. I couldn't believe I was being so brazen, this was not usually me, well not in the bedroom. But looking into his smoldering eyes made me feel...safe and sure of myself. And I knew I was turning him on. 

"I want to taste you Ethan." I slowly sunk to my knees, not breaking eye contact. He knew what I wanted and his breath caught in his throat. 

Bending my head to him I took him in my mouth and pushed his thickness all the way to the back of my throat swirling my tongue around him. Up and down again, I could hear his soft grunts of pleasure, he rested on his hands with his chin tilted back, eyes closed. 

He was whispering my name...over and over.  He already had a condom on the bed and I grabbed it ripping it open with my teeth as one of my hands was kept busy massaging him. Rolling it on he sat up pulling us both on to the bed with me on top of him. 

"Your a naughty girl Ms Bates...such a bad influence on me." he had such a wicked look in his eyes.  I knew he was kidding with me,  Ethan was way to authorative not to be in control of the situation at all times.

In a matter of seconds I was underneath him, my hands held above my head in his.  I was anticipating his next move and couldn't wait, licking my lips on purpose. 

"Mmmm you look...good enough to eat."  Ethan’s mischievous grin made my heart race.

We kissed fervently, our tongues exploring eachothers mouth, he trailed kisses down my throat and neck, then snaking his tongue around my nipple coaxing it to erectness.  I let out a small moan when he took it in his mouth and drew on it deeply.

"You like that baby...."  His voice dripped with honey. 

"How could you tell." I breathed, arching my back and opening my thighs a little. I wanted to feel him inside me, I felt the familiar tightness in my lower belly. It was an ache that I needed Ethan to satisfy. 

"Are you ready for me?" Letting go of my hands he ran one down my body and over my sex pushing a finger inside me, he groaned loudly.  I opened my legs further and pushed my pelvis up to his hand, not having full control of my movements.

"So ready...so eager...for me?" I didn't know if this was a question or not. He had two fingers inside me now, moving them in and out ever so slowly. 

"Please...yes," I moaned desperately as he pulled his fingers away. Part of the appeal of Ethan was how confident he was as a lover, I was captivated and awaited his next move. 

He positioned my hips and thrust into me so quickly that it was a shock. A good shock, he hit the front wall of my vagina like no one ever had. Pulling out slowly he thrust back into me until we found a rhythm. 

I pulled my knees up to give him more access, the more he gave the more I wanted.  Would it ever be enough, my body was being tantalized from the inside out.  My hands were on his shoulders holding on for dear life, this was a fast pace. I looked into his eyes.