Thirty Six - Hello

Maya

"Baby?" I look up to see Romeo standing in the doorway with a water bottle and a sandwich. I sit up, holding my stomach. "Holy shit! you're okay!" He yells as he runs over to me. I put my  hands up as I shake my head. "Baby, what's wrong? Please let me hold you," he begs as tears stream down his face.

I shake my head again. "It hurts so much. Please don't," I close my eyes.

I feel his soft lips press against my bruised cheek, making me wince. "Maya, you're awake?" A familiar voice calls. I open my eyes as Romeo pulls away.

Lynn stands in the doorway with Rocky, Ross and Caity. "Momma!" Caitlyn runs over to me.

"Oh my God," I whisper as Romeo lifts her onto the bed. "You've grown so much," I cry as she hugs me.

"I missed you, mommy," she squeezes me.

Rome pulls her back a bit. "Not so hard, Princess. Mommy hurts."

Caitlyn nods, letting do of me. Everyone else hugs me and says hello. I turn to Romeo who's staring at the floor. "Come here," I pat the bed. He looks up at me with a faded smile. He climbs onto the bed, engulfing me into a tight embrace. "Ow," I hold onto my stomach.

Romeo moves his arm. "I'm sorry," he sighs as he rests his head on my shoulder.

I place one of my hands on his. "It's okay," I say before turning to Lynn. "So am I allowed to come home anytime soon or..?"

She shakes her head. "They said they want to keep you for a week or so. You took quite a few hits to the uterus and kidneys," she says softly.

I feel Romeo cringe as I nod. "Um.. Yeah," I whisper.

"Who did it to you?"

I look down at my boyfri- Romeo. "Um.. M-My dad, they took me somewhere and i completely blacked out this morning and woke u-up here," I explain.

He presses his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him back, do to the great pleasure of having his lips on mine again. "Fuck,
I love you," he groans.

I pull away, "I love you too."

I chat with his family members for a while as I hold Romeo and Caitlyn in my arms. Sure, it hurts. But I don't mind. I've missed them. I hadn't seen them in a month.

After they left- taking Caity with them, Romeo closes his eyes. "What did he do to you?" He asks softly. I stay silent for a few minutes. "I just want to know my boundaries, Maya. That's all, babygirl."

His fingers travel up my inner thigh. "stop," I growl as he gets extremely close.