Eighteen - I'm Busy

Rocky

It's only 12:45 p.m. And Lynn keeps running around the house. Every time I ask her for a hug or something, she says she's busy. "Lynn, what're doing?" I ask as I lean against the door frame to the laundry room.

"I'm trying to get something ready for you," she says quickly before pushing past me and running upstairs. I sigh, sitting on the ground in the basement.

I just want a hug. Is that really so much to ask? I want to feel like she loves me, but she's too 'busy' for me right now. Maybe I'll just take a nap.

I climb to my feet before ascending the stairs. Once I get to my room, something crosses my mind. Something I haven't done in a while. Something that could take my mind off of things. "Are you okay, baby?" Lynn asks as she grabs my hand.

I shake my head. "I just want a hug but you're too busy for me," I whimper.

She frowns, wrapping her arms around my torso. "I'm so sorry. I just want this thing I'm doing to be perfect," she whispers.

I wrap my arms around her waist, burying my face into her neck. We simply embrace each other for a good ten minutes. "I'm going to take a nap," I sigh as I lift my head.

She smiles sadly, brushing some hair away from my eyes. "Alright, baby. I'll wake you up in about two hours for your surprise, okay?"

I nod and lean down to kiss her lips. I lay in our room, watching a movie for two hours. I couldn't fall asleep so I just decided to watch tv.

"Hey." My eyes drift over to the shy girl, wearing only one of my button-up long sleeve flannels. "Wanna try again?" She bites her lip, her arms crossed over her chest.

I shut off the tv, sitting up. "Are you sure it won't hurt you?" I ask as she climbs on my waist.

She nods, placing her hands on my chest. "It's been almost two weeks," she says softly.

I place my hands on her hips. I tenderly smash my lips to hers. Her hands rest on my chest as she begins kissing down my jaw. I close my eyes as her lips linger on my neck. "Why're you so perfect?" I breathe out.

"I should be asking you the same thing," she pulls away to pull off my shirt. After a few more minutes of kissing, she abruptly pulls away. "I can't be on top, babe. You've gotten so skinny and I feel like I'm going to break you."

I flip us over so I'm on top. "I like being in control anyways," I whisper before I dive into another kiss. Her hands slide up my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you," I say as I kneel between her legs.

"I love you so much," she replies as she watches my hands unbutton the shirt.