Eight - I Don't Know Who

Rocky

She kissed me. She cupped my face and kissed me.

I place my hands under her elbows, kissing back. Her hands slide into my hair as her tongue slides into my mouth. "Stop," I push her away but keep a hold of her. My hands slide down to her waist. "We should get back in there," I whisper.

She nods, wiping her eyes. We walk into Skylar's room, finding her lifeless body laying on the bed. "My baby girl," she sobs as she buries her face in my chest.

Ross gives me a dirty look before touching Lynn's shoulder. She hugs him tightly as he starts crying. I pull Romeo into a warm hug. "Mom kissed you," he mumbles.

I nod as tears stream down my face. "She did. But I kissed back," I sigh. Just as I pull away from my nephew, Ryland comes running in with Rydel and Ellington behind him.

Ryland

Lynn pulls away from Ross and walks over to me. Her gentle hands cup my face as she traces my cheek bones. "You started eating again," she lets out a small sob.

I nod, placing my hands on top of hers. "I promised Sky I would," I whisper. "I promised my princess I would!" I cry out.

She pulls me into a hug, letting me cry into her neck. A few hours later all of my siblings were at her house. Ross said he was going for a walk. Romeo sat next to his mom on the couch. She sits with Her feet flat on the ground, elbows on her knees, her head in her hands. I watch Rocky kneel in front of her to try to talk to her. "Come on, mom. You have to say something," Romeo whispers.

"First it was Lyddie, then I was at risk of losing you, now- my baby girl is gone."

I sit on the other side of her. Ross walks in, making us all face the girly giggling that entered the house.

Ross is drunk and be brought a girl home.

"Guys this is.." He trails off.

"Bella," the girl giggles.

"Bella," he finishes. "We're gonna go upstairs," he slurs.

Lynn mumbles something before letting a sob out. She falls so her back is against the couch and she's facing upwards. "I understand that he- he's sad.. But.. Never mind. Guys, you can go home." She lets tears rapidly stream down her face.

"Lynn, we can't leave you. Go get some clothing and you can come over," Rydel pipes up.

Lynn shakes her head. "I'm fine, Delly."

I look over at Romeo for assurance. He nods. "Alright, guys. Let's go. Lynn needs to be by herself and we have to respect that," I sigh as I stand up.

Everyone files out the door slowly, each taking a glance back at Lynn. "Love you, Lynnie! Call me if you need me!" Rydel yells before closing the door.