38. Restrained desires Part.1

Start from the beginning

My eyes directly landed on him as he was calmly looking out of the windows. I could recognize him. It's him..it's him. [See the media box]

"T-Taemin..." my voice hitched and thankfully none heard it. The very familiar looking silhouette stood upright with no movements, simply staring out of the French windows. I could hear my heart beating even more rapidly and my breath hitched.

"Annyeonghasseyo! Yoon Hyemi-imnida!" The first bowed. All of them bowed and introduced themselves one by one but he never bothered to even look at their direction. It added up my courage as I braced myself up for my turn. I slightly cleared my throat..to change my voice.

"Annyeonghasseyo..Minah-imnida" I bowed slightly. And that's when he turned his head to look at me.

I took a glimpse at his face. His hair neatly combed and parted on the left. His black tux that was stitched perfectly, enhancing his outline.

His eyes...those dark eyes gazed at me. It's him...I had a mental break down but managed to grimace. Witnessing how he have gotten a lot more gorgeous, I gulped my saliva. How I wish time would stop now.. I was literally crying and squealing inside.

He looked at me for a brief second. Just a second....but I managed to grasp so many things. He went back to his old posture. I never knew that I was staring at him this long until the blonde held my arm and forced me to walk out.

I sat stiffly on the sofa as one by one went in for the interview. After a few minutes the first one came out.."How the heck am I supposed to concentrate on the interview when he looked hot as hell" she screamed. And the next went in. When she came out, her face was red.

"He was....oh my god! I was literally blabbering the whole while.. I just control myself from glancing at him!!!" She squealed. And the same happened for the next one.

"You can go in now, Ms.Minah" the blondee announced.

I heaved a huge breath and rose up from the seat. I tried to calm myself down but was disturbed when the receptionist's phone rang. The blondee answered it and I couldn't hear anything from the other line.

"Okay Sir" she cut the phone. When I was about to move further, she called out my name.

"Follow me, Ms.Minah" she politely said and walked out without waiting for a second.

Wait! What's happening? I quickly went behind as she walked up the stairs.

"Hmmm...May I know why you're telling me to follow you? The interview is down the hallway right?" I managed to ask her.

"You'll see it soon, Miss" she replied short and turned right, after climbing the stairs. It was an enclosed corridor with rooms on the either side. But in the near end, there was a humongous door engraved in wood.

Once we were in the front of that humongous door, she turned and walked back, leaving me behind.

"Excuse me Miss! What am I supposed to do?" I raised my voice.

"Just knock the door, Ms.Minah" she said and disappeared.

I looked puzzled. I hesitantly reached for the ornamental hinge and knocked the door. The very next second, I heard the doorknob twitching.

Author's POV

"Anny-" she was cut off when someone forcefully grabbed her hand in and pushed her against the door making it slam harder. It all happened in a fraction of second that her head almost spinned.

The next millisecond, she could feel her lips colliding with something...her hear skipped a beat and she squinted her eyes.

This scent...it's familiar. This hair texture, it's the same. This wildness, this force...I've experienced this before...It's T-Taemin.