37. It's been a year..without you

Start from the beginning

It's just hard...it's really hard. He told me to wait...but how long? I can't wait anymore thats why I started saving for a plane ticket. I don't care whether he's coming or not...but I wanna be with him. Especially on his birthday. But I never shared this to anyone but I didn't know how Alice came to know about this.

"He's currently in Alaska..Fly and get that bastard back!" She smiled. I closed my eyes as I smiled widely. My dreams coming true.. I hugged her really tight. But I felt bad.. I had my own money which I saved and I wanna get a ticket with that.

"But... I'll pay you back the money.. ." I said but she simply stared at me.

"You use that money for your expenditure there..." she smiled. Even though! I should pay her back the money. When I was about to tell something, she shut her ears and moved from the place.

Anyhow, I should pay her back.

"What are we going to do???" Sulli pouted.

"We'll join Haneul. Let her romance with Taemin while we enjoy the vacation!!" Alice announced and everyone became hyper excited.

*********

Everything is like a dream. I can't believe that I'm going to meet him tomorrow! I sat on the Window seat on the plane and looked out.The blue sky was vibrant lifting up my already excited mood.

I didn't sleep the whole night yesterday as I was too excited to see him. I cried, I laughed, I was actually out of control. I bet he didn't know that I'm coming. But I should be very careful not to get caught..

I could hear loud chatters from everyone at the back. They are so excited about the trip. I smiled and closed my eyes trying my best to sleep.

Flashback>>>

After that musical, Kai and I never really spoke to each other. The very next day the Seoul Arts school students left the school. A lot of cries and farewells. I couldn't help but speak to him. It was me, it's all because of me, he's like that.

"Goodbye, Kai" I said to him but he just smiled.

"Kai..I'm really sorry..." I felt guilty.

"You don't have to be..you know..it always happens to me. I'm tired of people leaving me..." he paused.

"Expecting is my favorite crime and disappointment is always my punishment" he smiled but I know it's painful one.

"Kai..why it's me..? I totally just c-can't understand it. Out of all..why y-you have to choose me..?"

"Because you saw me when I was invisible.."

"I still like you, love you. But I now realized that you can't be my whole life..but you're always my favorite part" he smiled and moved without looking back.

And that's the last thing we ever spoke.

I came to know that he had he had shifted to some other place...He never bothered to even tell me a bye. Alice knows his whereabouts but whenever I speak about Kai to her she always tells me that he's definitely alright. She knows him better than I do and i don't know how. When i try to ask her about this, she just smiles. She's definitely hiding something from me.

The 8 hour journey finally ended. I stepped out of the flight holding Amber's hand. The cold weather slapped my face and messed up my hair. I used my other hand to tug my hair strands behind my ears.

"Finally....." I murmured.

"We both are in the same country, breathing the same air, experiencing the same weather.." I muttered as my eyes blurred.
Minho gripped my shoulders.