Chapter 1

Zara

"YOURE FUCKING DEAD!!"  I heard as I hopped out the window. I wasnt even dressed yet. I hopped out and started running because this big Cujo bitch wanna be upset because I had her girls head by her ankles. I mean I knew she was with somebody did I care...no. She was sexy as fuck caramel skin, pretty brown eyes and a thick as fuck. She came in my office with some short shorts and them full lips were glossed. Hell yeah I wanted it. I was pulling my pants up and I heard the door open. Shit. 

"Ima kill you" she fired. This bitch was jacked and I swear I think she was on steroids or some shit.  I just needed to get to my car. She picked up speed-

Pause. Where are my manners my name is Zara Kingston, Im 24 and Im black mixed with black oh and like 3/4ths black on my momma side. I am from Maine but some how I found myself in Miami.  I am a sexy chocolate drop with a body that would put these bitches to shame. Oh I was a stud though. I owned my own party planning /promoting buiness. Let me explain how I ended up running half naked from a Cujo looking Dyke. I have a tendency to be what my friend calls a homewrecker hoe. I somehow ended up messing with women who were already taken. Most of the time I didnt know until after...but I never necessarily stopped.  So anyway as I described earlier this sexy baddie popped up in my office talking about planning her friend bachelorette party she was looking sexy and one thing led to another. I knew she had a girlfriend but I truly didnt really car Now back to the story.

"SHIT SHIT"I screamed when that bitch almost got me. I turned to corner and started climbing a fence

"Comere you little bitch" she growled and tried to grab my ankle I kicked her and managed to get over the fence. I turned around.

"That why I fucked your bitch" I said and this bitch started climbing. Shit! I knew my best friend  Joey lived a few block away so I took off in the direction of her house. This motherfucka not tired yet shit. Im damn near out of breath and I am in good ass shape. I got in good view of Joey house and looked back because I wanted to see where she was. This girl was literally at my heels. I jumped and climbed into her window I fell in her room while she was butt booty naked.

"What the fuck ZARA!" She fired at me. 

"I uhmmm I " I started but I was out of breathe.

"Who you running from this time" she said rolling her eyes.

"Cujo" I said and laid out on the bed.

"Bitch" She said and started laughing.

"I swear fucking with taken women gonna be the death of you keep playing Zara."

"Biihh I thought she was gonna eat me" I gasped.

"I fucking hate you" she said laughing. 

"Aint you getting tired of all this running and shit tho like really you been doing it since you were 16" she said.

"Eh not really it keeps me in shape" I said. She laughed.

"I'm just saying you about to be 25 tomorrow you ever think about settling down" she said.

"Lawd here you go with this shit I dont want to be married. I dont believe in love its a allusion people cling to justify doing stupid shit" I said rolling my eyes

"Whatever Zara Im just saying you gonna get tired of that but anyways let get you home so we can bring in your birthday at Palace. Where your car?" she asked.

"Around the block from her house" I said.

"Here we go" she said. 

     Once I got my car I drove home. My house was nothing fancy but it was cozy and just for me. I went inside and ramage through my closet. I decided on all white with my cheetah print vans. I found my gold jewelry and pulled my hair is a bun. When I felt all my Daddyness was on full affect I went to my car. My car was my baby. It was 2016 Bentley and I fucking loved my baby. My shit was all black with brown leather. My baby was worth it. I got it from my parents as a birthday present. We were pretty well off props to my dad for taking his fathers legeacy.  I got in my car and drove to Joey house. She her hair short and curled, a army green tank top with a hood, camoflauge pants and her slip on black vans. Her hair cut was on point her curly mohawk was the shit. My best friend was high yellow. I use to call her white all the time she hated that. She was completely black too but I think her genes got fucked up at some point in her background.  She was a tattoo artist and she did hella good jobs she did all 5 of mine. I was never a artist but my stick figures be on point though.  

"Lets go" she said and pulled out a few blunts. See this why she my bitch

"Gotta get pregame on" she said. 

"This why you my nigga I swear" I said 

       By the time we made it to the club we were through 3 blunts and enjoying the feel.  We got there and it was already lit as fuck. She snapped alittle bit before we went inside.  I went in and went straight to the bar.  I went saw a little sexy mami looking my way. I smirked. 

"Oh I got eyes Ill be back" I said she wasnt paying attention she was flirting with this girl. I got her to get up and dance with me we was getting it then I felt eyes on me. I looked up and I damn near passed out. It was on of the sexiest woman I had ever seen. She had silver eyes, long black hair, full lips...shit. She was rugged and dressed in all black with a silver necklace and a chain around her hip. Her skin was a glistening caramel color. I just wanted to lick. I saw her make eye contact with me and dap her friend. I couldnt see her friends face. She walked over to me and I froze. I got myself together then walked away to the bar. I was not about to deal with this.  I got the bar.

"Dont run mami I like to chase" a silk sex covered voice.I shivered. She smelled so fucking good. 

"I uh" I started. She was a whole stud IM NOT dealing with this.

"You looking good girl" she purred. I felt my panties get wet as Niagra falls. I have never had a woman's voice make me this wet. I turned and was greeted with her silver lustful eyes. I felt I was gonna faint.
"Dance with me" she whispered​. Her accent was familiar. She was from the Caymen my dad was in the military we lived there for alittle bit.
"You barking up the wrong tree ma. I don't mess with studs." Isaid.
"I ain't ask all that I said dance with me" she said and grabbed my hips....At that moment my soul left my body and floated away. I started moving them without my consent. I pulled away and ran to the bathroom. I was really hot why does she have me hot and bothered with one dance. what the fuck is wrong with me.