Chapter 16

Sarah's P.O.V.

In two hours the wedding will start. Jack is going to pick me,Sally, and lizzy up in an hour. Jack,Mark,and Alex are getting ready at jack's house and us girls and getting ready at my house. My and Sally do everything the same but the shoes. Lizzy curled her gold blonde hair the pulled it up in a ponytail. Our dresses are blood red with white diamonds on the chest area. Btw we're the brides maids. My shoes are red 2in heals with with white diamonds at the toes. Sally and Lizzy have black 2in heals. Before we finish getting ready the boys show up. When we walk down the stairs the boys all gasp. "You look amazing." Jack says as I walk up. Alex looks from me to Sally. "Which on is which?" He asks. We both giggle. "Alex how could you not recognize your girlfriend?" Sally asks before kissing him on the cheek. "I have red shoes and Sally has black shoes." I say pointing to my feet then Sally's feet.

Jack and Alex nod . It takes almost an hour to get to the church. Everything was set up. My little cousins are the flower girl and ring man. My soon to be sad was in place and the wedding was about to start. My moms friend is the maid of Anor and I think is my dads friend is the best man. Soon the wedding starts. Maid of Anor and the best man go down together after the flower girl and ring man went down. Lizzy and Mark go then me and jack then Sally and Alex. My mom comes down not long after. She has a beautiful white dress with a long train. She has her hair up in a bun with a long vain clipped the her hair and white heals. The preacher talks blah,blah,blah then my dad says I do. My mom looks at me,Sally, then Mark and shakes her head. "I...can't." She says before running off.

Me and Sally look at each other the run after her followed by Mark. "Mom what happened?" I ask stopping her. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "I cant do that to you. I saw how mad you were Sarah and Mark. I just can't do that to you." She says. I nod and I try to say something mom stops me. Soon jack and Lizzy come out. "What's going on?" Lizzy asks. Mark walks up to her. "Our parents aren't getting married." He says. "So we can get back together?" She asks. Mark nods. I look at jack and excitement went through me and I jump into jack's arms and into a hug. We spend the whole afternoon cleaning up then we go to grandmas house for dinner. After dinner jack leaves to work. Us kids swim and after we talk.

The next day I was hanging around my grandmas when the door bell rings. I sigh as I get up and walk to the door. When I open it I'm surprised to see Garret at the door. "Hey what do you need?" I ask. He smiles then clears his throat. "Would you like to go to a movie tonigt with me and my friends?" He ask. My heart stops me get to hang with the popular kids? "I guess so." I say. His smile get wider. "I'll pick you up at eight. Will you be at your house?" He asks. I nod before closing the door.

The rest of the day goes by fast. We eat at my house and after we talk and Mark ends up on the floor failing at doing the splits but he splits his pants instead. "Garret will be here any minute so I better wait outside." I say before walking outside. "Hey Sarah can we talk?" Jack asks from behind me. I sigh before walking up to him a wrap my arms around his neck. "Jack don't worry I don't want anyone but you." I say. He nods before I lean in and I give him a sweet loving kiss. I was so into the kiss I didn't see Garret walk up. He clears his throat. "Sorry lets go." I say and I turn to jack. "I'll see you tomorrow at church." I say. He nods. "So what movie are we going to see?" I ask. "Ant man." Garret says. I nod before climbing into the car. The was going to be an awesome night.
Gym
Jack's P.O.V
I don't fell comfortable with Sarah going to a movie with Garret. He seems like a nice guy but there's just something about him I don't like. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and I walk home. I climb into bed and I fall into an uneasy sleep. The next day I put a suit on and head to church. I check the time and I missed Sunday school. I shake my head as I drive down the road. Sunday school just ended from what I could tell when I walked in because there were people everywhere. I walk around looking for Sarah and I find her in a seat and her purse on the seat next to her. I sigh as I walk up. "What took you so long?" She asks as I sit. I shake my head. "I lost track of time." I say. She nods before she scoots closer to me.

The choir sing then we do offering then the service starts. Sarah scoots closer and closer then I realized she is shivering. I sigh and I take my coat off and I wrap it around her. She smiles then places her head on the chest. The service last about and hour and a half. I follow Sarah towhere her mom and siblings are. Mark talks for a bit on the phone then a girl with gold blond hair walks up. "Mom I'm riding with jack so we'll meet you at grandmas." Sarah says. I look at the girl and she was staring right at me. I smile at her she smiles ha k a blushes lightly.

On the way to her grandma's house Sarah gives a big sigh and looks at me. "What?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Sarah you know we haven't been on many dates and I was hoping you would go to dinner with me tonight, you know like a date." I say. Sarah sighs. "I would love that." She says. I nod as we drive into the drive way. Once we get in Sarah runs off and I look around. I find the kitchen and I see her grandma. "Hello jack." She says. I nod. "Hi miss." I say. She shakes her head. "Call me grandma." She says. I nod. I walk to the den and I plop myself on the couch.

A few minutes later Sarah comes out with a blue T shirt and skinny jeans. She giggles as she sits next to me. We talk for while. Soon everyone else get there.

Sarah's P.O.V.

When everyone gets there introduce jack to gracie. "Jack this is gracie. Gracie this is jack." I say point to them. They nod and Gracie gives him a look that I don't like. After about an hour lunch is ready. After dinner we all jump into the pool. After a while we play Marco Polo. Jack was the first on IT. I Stay around the shallow end. I was looking around when I fell hands on my waist an I'm lifted in the air a bit. I giggle as this happens because I know it's jack. After we swim it was about time for church to start. After church me and jack go straight to eat.

For dinner he was taking me to chilies. Once we sit the waiter comes to get our order for our drinks. After we get our drinks and chips and dip my family walks in. I duck my head and I look away from them. After they are seated I text Sally to make sure no one comes over to the table. After a awesome time with jack he takes me home. "I had fun." I say with a smile. He nods. "Me too we should do this more often."he says. I nod before going inside and I head straight up to my room. I change then I climb into bed and fall into a peaceful sleep.