Chapter 10

Sarah's P.O.V.
Today was the Fourth of July and jack is coming with me to the parade. When we got here we grabbed our chairs and sat at the curb. After a bit I spotted a free snow cone stand. "Hey jack do you want a snow cone?" I ask. Jack nods then we get up and head that way. On the way to the stand I see Garret. My knees start to become weak and my stomach turns. "Hey Garret." I say trying to stay calm. He looked so me but didn't say or do anything. I sigh yen I shake my head.after we get the snow cones we head back to our seats. After a bit the parade started. It was fun but there were a lot if clowns. (I'm so scared of clowns) one float went by and it was a hunted joins theme and there were two creepy clowns and one looked at me. I start to shake my head and I sink down a little in my seat. The clown starts to nod and walk slowly to me. I fell jack pull me closer and the clown backed off. I give a sigh of relief then I look up at jack who had a little worry in his eyes. I smile and he smiles back. We watched the rest of the parade then we had a water fight. Jack took a jug of water that my mom brought and dumped it on me.once we had everything packed up and head to chick-ful-a For lunch. After lunch my uncle invited me to a movie and is letting jack go too. We were going to see the movie "MAX". The movie is sad/funny/awesome. I cry a couple of time but I love the movie. My favorite part is when one of the kids say, "my second thoughts are having second thoughts". After the movie we head to my grandmas house to swim and watch fireworks. When we get there some of my family is already there. We go swimming for a bit then we eat dinner and swim for the rest of the time even while the fireworks show was going. When we get home me and jack get some chairs and sit my front porch watching the fireworks around us. The next day went by fast we didn't do much. I can't wait for Monday.
Jack's P.O.V.
Today is Monday and I'm going to church camp with Sarah and her youth group. "Sarah you ready to go?" I asked her. She nods then I help her with her stuff. When we get there the church the church bus was already there and some of the teens and the youth pastors. After we had everything in the bus we all got in our seats. Wittney (the youth pastors wife) made me sit with Mark. And my sis came for some reason so Sarah and her were sitting together. "So how are you and Sarah doing?" Mark asks me. I sigh then I glance over to Sarah who was sleeping. "We're doing great." I said looking back to her brother. He nods. "How are you and Lizzy doing?" I ask him. He sighs the glances over at my sis. "We're doing fine." He says looking at me. I nod. We both sigh. We rode for a hour before stopping for lunch. After lunch it took about two hours to get to the camp. When we got there everyone got out of the bus. After about an hour we finally unloaded the bus.
Sarah's P.O.V.
After the boys unloaded the bus (the girl's things) I pick a bunk bed to sleep on. Once I got everything ready I made my bed. After I made my bed and went outside to what there was to do. I look around to see a group of people. I walk over there and I make my way through. The game they were playing is called "caret ball". They had four or five pool balls and the white ball what ever that's called. You would try to get all the pool balls out and who ever has some left at the end wins. I sigh as I watch them after someone won I went back to the dorm. After an hour we went to a some outside building thing odd what to call it. (If you have been to the lake texoma camp you should know what I'm talking about) the talk about all the rules and that kind of stuff and gave us a schedule so we have a idea of what we were going to do this week. The rules that I hate (mostly because it has to do with boys) are you can't touch a boy if your a girl and you can't touch a girl if your a boy and a boy and a girl can't be alone together. Me and jack both sigh when we hear this and we glance at each other.
After that we got to explore for a bit and play some games. Me and jack played carpet ball with my bro and jack's sis. "I wish we could be alone just once but rules are rules." Jack says with a sigh as he roles the white ball trying to hit my pool ball. I laugh a little with a sigh. "Yea".