Chapter 11

Sarah's P.O.V.

The past days have past and today was the last full day of camp. Sally, Mark,lizzy,jack,and I have hung out most of the time. We had a plan that to night we would sneak out tonight around 2:00am and we could finally have some alone time. The day went by quick and me and jack planned it out. When it was 2:00am we snuck out. "Are you sure about this?" I ask jack. He nods. "We'll be fine." Jack says. "Ok but let's go back in few minutes." I say and he nods. We walked around for a bit and found the perfect spot. I looked at jack and it was so dark I could barely see him. He took my hand. I looked into eyes and kissed him. After a few minutes of talking we went back to our dorms. In the morning I felt good. When we left I sat by Mark and jack sat by lizzy. The whole ride home I slept on my bro. Jacks dad brought us home. I said bye to jack and lizzy then Mark,Sally,and I head home. When I get in my room I flop on my bed and I fall asleep. When I wake up my mom is calling us for dinner. I get up and brush my bed head and I head to the dinning room. "So how was camp?" Mom asks. We all shrug. "Fine." I say before starting to eat. After dinner I flip my phone open and I call Chloe.

"Hey."

"Hey."
"So what are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"I'm so bored I just got back from camp."
"Awesome maybe we could hang sometime this week like you could spend the night."
"I can't sorry my grandma from my dads side is coming over tonight and will be here for a week."

"Ok. Well I got to go bye."

"Bye."

I flip my phone closed. I lay on my bed. A hour later there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I say. Jack walks through the door with a box. "I got you something, think of it as a later birthday present." He says giving me the box. "Really late." I joke. I open it up to a gray kitten with dark gray strips and black strips with yellow/green eyes. "Omg you didn't have to get me a kitten." I say hugging jack. He laughs a little. "But I did." He says. I smile as I pet the kitten. "Thank you." I say. He nods. "Oh one more thing." He says before pulling out a hot pink collar with a gold bell and put it around her neck. "I think I'll call her Bella." I say as the bell jingles. "Bella I love it it's pretty like her." Jack says.

I jump off the bed. "Let's go show my family." I say. He nods and opens the door for me. Once I walk into the living room Sally gasps when she sees me. "Look what jack got me." I say. Mom and Mark look our way. "Oh my gosh she's so cute!" Mark exclaims. My mom walks up. "Jack you did have to but thanks." She says. "Her name is Bella." I say. Sally squeals. I giggle. After a hour Bella gets tired so I take her up to my room. "Oh, jack do you want to meet my grandma?" I ask. He nods. A few hours later we head to the airport to pick up my grandma. It took us about five minutes to find her. "Grandma it so good to see you." I say hugging her.
She smiles then looks at jack. "Who is this handsome young man?" She asks. I rap my arms around his arm with a smile. "This is my new boyfriend jack." I say. She nods. "Tom didn't work out?" She asks. I nod sadness going over me. Once we get home me and jack say bye and I head up to my room.

The next morning I play with my kitten. "Sarah Whitney and A.J. are coming over with their kids tonight to swim so make sure to bring some of your toys to you grandma's." Mom says. "Ok I will. Can jack come?" I asks. "Ya but make sure Sally invites Alex too." Mom says. I nod before heading to my room. I tell Sally she could invite Alex before calling jack.

Later that night we head to my grandma's house. Whitney and A.J. Were already there swimming. I change into my swim suit and I head outside to the pool. I see my youth pastors, their children, Mark, mark's friend zack, and lizzy. "Hey sis." Mark says looking away from lizzy. I shake my head. I start to run because I was going to jump in. "Don't jump in!" Someone says but it was to late. Not long after jack comes out and jumps in. After a hour or so it was time for dinner. After dinner the kids wanted to watch my little pony some we sat in the living room and watched it. A half an hour later I hear moaning. My heart fells like it stopped.

Jack's P.O.V.

Sarah started shaking a little. I look at her to see fear in her eyes. "Sarah you ok?" I ask. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "Sally had a seizure." She whispers then Mark comes into the room with Lizzy crying into his shoulder. We get up and lead the kids to a bed room and we leave them there for a little bit. We walk into the dinning room to see Sarah's grandma crying. Sarah pulls her into a hug and starts crying. I walk into the living room to find Lizzy who runs into my arms. After she calms down she curls up next to mark. I sigh before going to my girl to calm her down.

When Sarah saw me she seemed to relax a bit but she was still shaking and crying. I climb on the bed next to her and I wrap my arms around her. I let her cry into my shoulder for a bit before she looks up at me. "It's been three months." She whispers. I look at her a little confused. "its been three months since her last seizure." She says. I nod before pulling her closer.

We sit there for a while long then one of the kids want to go swimming. "Sarah will you go swimming with me?" The little girl asks. Sarah nods. "Fine Rachel." She says then jumps off the bed. I follow them out side and take my shirt off because I had my swim suit on and Sarah still had her swim suit on so she just jumped in. I jump in the pool and I feel the warm water around me. Sarah played with Rachel for a while then it started to get dark.

We get out and dry off and I sit on the porch waiting for Sarah to come back out. She comes out with her swim suit still on but she had a long pink rob on with panda slippers and a blanket. She say down on the other side of the porch and Rachel and the little boy run over to her. Rachel sits in Sarah's lap and Sarah sets the blanket on them and the little boy crawls under the blanket also (it's a really big blanket). "Josh what are you doing under there?" She asks in a playful tone.

I shake my head. After a while we "men" set up to shoot off fire works. The first few were fine then the next one exploded on us and we had to run. We did a few more then the last one was one of the biggest fire works and it blew up on us. I stop the fireworks and head back to the house. "Jack are you ok?" Sarah asks getting up. I nod before she wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a hug. Sarah's youth pastor and their kids finally left.

Sarah and I decided that I would spend the night at her house. After I got my things I head back to Sarah's house. Sarah leads me to the movie room. "The couch is a pull out bed." She says. I nod before getting the bed ready. Sarah gets ready for bed and so do I. I lay there waiting for Sarah to come back when I was done getting ready. A few minutes later Sarah comes back in.

She lays down on the bed and I pull her closer. "I was really worried about you when you did the fireworks." She whispers before falling to sleep. I kiss the top of her head before closing my eyes and falling into a dreamless sleep.

A.N.
Ok ppl I hope you liked this chapter I'm sorry it took so long to finish but I have been busy and super tired I think I'm might get sick at some point. I am about to go on a family vacation so it might be a while until I update it depends on if there is wifi. So anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter..... Bye