Chapter 4

I was in my. Blue and black swimsuit. I had texted jack and told him to meet me at the pool so we could swim. He told me to what for him if he wasn't outside of my door. I walked out of the condo and he was waiting for me at the rail. " finally you came." He said with a laugh. I laughed a bit and we started to walk down the stairs. As we were walking he put his arm around me and I put my arm around his waist. When we got to the pool and we set our towels down. " so who's going to get in first?" I joked. We both got on the edge of pool. We looked at each other then I pushed him in. He stayed underwater for a bit and I thought he would come back up. I got worried, I couldn't help myself. I jumped in to find him. I come back up and swam around. After a bit he jumped up and scared me. I looked at him and gave him a friendly slap. " don't scare me like that again." I said with a laugh. We both laughed. 

We swam around for a bit. Jack put his arm around my waist and we "floated" around in the water. After a bit I got tired so we got out a laid on one of those chairs they have at pools. 

" hey, sis." I heard someone say. I looked up and it was my bro. " hey bro." I call back. He say his stuff down next to my stuff and jumped into the pool. I got a text alert. 

' I forgot to ask, so you only have one sibling?' Jack texted me. I sighed. ' no, I have a twin she's staying with one of are friends back at home.' I replied. It's so hard to be this far from her, I will never do this again. ' what's her name?' He asked. ' her name is, Sally.' I replied. We both looked at each other. I put my phone up and jack put his phone up. After a bit I jumped back in and landed on my bro. 

" Sarah, what the heck was that for." He said with a chuckle. I laughed then swam on. Jack got in so we had to act like friends and I didn't really like that. After we were done swimming I walked back with my brother, and left jack behind. " bro, can I tell you something?" I asked him in the elevator. " sure, what is it." He replied. I sighed. " well you know that guy that I was playing with in the pool, well he's my boyfriend." He said slowly. He looked at it me. We didn't say anything the rest of the time. We walked into the condo. " Sarah had new boyfriend and didn't tell you." My bro blurted out. My mom came out then wanted to meet him. I sighed and went to the door. As I opened the door jack was standing there with his hand up like he was going to knock on the door. 

" jack,what are you doing here?" I asked him. " my dad wanted to meet you." He said. I told my mom I would be back in a bit and told her were I was going. I walked in and saw his sister and his dad in the living room. I sat down. " hi, I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you sir." I said shaking his hand. He smiled. We had a small conversation for a bit. " well, I'm glad my son found such a girl to date. I hope are families can be friends." Jacks dad said as I walked out of the door. When we walked into my condo my mom was sitting in the living room. Jack sat down and I pulled up a chair and sat next to him then my bro came in. " I'm jack, nice to meet you miss." Jack said shaking my moms hand. She smiled. They had a small conversation for bit. " well I'm glad my daughter has found someone like you to date but if you break her heart I will break you." My mom said as he walked out the door.