chapter 15

sarah's P.O.V.

it's been a few days since the trip and tomorrow is the wedding. me and jack are home alone and I just got up. I look around then at the stairs. I sigh and shake my head. its been two weeks since I sprained my ankle so I could walk around normally. I walk down the stairs and to the living room. after about two hours jack comes down yawning. I giggle at this. he sighs as he sits in the chair next to me. "where is everyone?" he asks looking around the house. "not here." I say. he nods. I sigh then I get up. "do you want pancakes?" I ask. he nods then I walk to the kitchen. it doesn't take long for me to finish the pancakes then set the table.

after we eat we watch T.V. (most of the day goes by). we go to my grandma's house for dinner. "hey mom, dad, grandma." I say walking into the house. they nod then go back to what they were doing. it doesn't take long for dinner to get ready and for us to eat. after dinner mom and grandma make us swim. mark was being stupid grabbed my legs and pulled me under water. it was funny after the first couple times until he pulls me under and I try to take a breath but he pulls me under too soon. I swallow a ton of water.

I run out of air before I fell hands on my waist. I'm pulled out of the water quickly and coughing on the ground. I look around to see everyone around me. "you ok?" sally asks. I nod as I sit up. mark and jack help me up. we walk inside because it starts to rain. I quickly change into my PJS before sitting on the couch in the den. a few minutes later jack comes in and sits next to me. "you should thank mark for saving you." he says putting his arm around me. I nod as I set my head on his chest. I stiffen as I hear thunder roar. jack sighs and pulls me closer.

he sighs. "your safe with me." he says. I nod. not long after the storm dies down and we head to bed. I get to sleep in the guest bedroom bed and jack makes a bed on the floor. almost an hour later u wake up to the big boom of thunder and I yelp because the power goes off. "sarah you ok?" jack ask. I feel the bed dip then arms around me. a few minutes later my grandma comes in with a candle and sets it in the room. "jack will you sleep with me tonight?" I ask him. he nods before I lay back down but I kick the blankets off be cause its so hot. I curl up next to jack and fall into and easy sleep/

A/N: sorry for a short chapter I'm grounded from my ipad right now so im not able to do a long story sorry again.

Summertime loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें