Chapter 12

Sarah's P.O.V.

It's been a over a week since Sally had her seizure and not much has happened over last week and this week is pack. I sit in my room waiting for something to happen when my phone rings. I sigh but smile when I see its jack. "Hey." I answer. I hear a sigh. "Hey do you want to hang tonight?" He asks. I shake my head. "Sorry I can't I'm having a sleepover." I say. "Ok that's fine what about tomorrow night?" He asks. I could hear the disappointment in his tone. "I can't I'm going to church with Leah and spending the night." I say. I hear him sigh. "Ok will you be busy the night after?" He asks. "Mark is having a party I could talk to him to see if you can come its at my grandmas." I says. "Oh yeah lizzy was talking about that. So I'll see you then bye." He says a little more joyful. "Bye." I say before hanging up.

The rest of the day went by with nothing to do and my friends maya and kelly showed up. We swam for a hour or so after dinner then Mark helped set up a movie. We watched 'hunger games: catching fire.' I have see hunger games and mocking jay part 1 but for some reason I never watched catching fire but mocking jay makes so much since now. The night went by fast and the next I knew me friends left and I was on my way Leah's house. After I get there her little bro runs up with a toy gun. I giggle and shake my head. Church goes by fast. After church we go to the Y.M.C.A. to swim. I walk slowly into the cold water. I shiver as I swim to the whirlpool area.

Leah's friend emily (who is also spending the night) swam up. "Sarah do you want to race?" She asks. I nod and we get out and walk over to the swimming lanes. I sit on the edge of the lane. I hop in and as I do I twist my ankle. I could feel someone trying to pull me up but they fail then I fell strong arms around me they felt familiar then everything goes black.

I wake up coughing and I'm looking into familiar blue eyes. After a few seconds I recognize who it is. "Jack?" I ask setting up a little. He gives a sigh of relief. I look him over to see he add a lifeguard outfit on. "Do you work here?" I ask. He nods. "I started yesterday." He says. I nod then I try to move my leg and pain shoots through my foot. I yelp. I fell a hand on my ankle. "Sarah don't move your left foot or leg." Jack says. A few minutes later some medics were here and looking at my ankle. "She has a sprained ankle." One of the medics says after a while. Me and jack both sigh while they leave to get a brace.

I lean against the wall and close my eyes. About ten minutes later they come back and help me with the brace. "She can swim but you need to be careful. Stay where you can stand up and don't get your brace wet." One says. We nod. They turn to jack. "Make sure you keep an eye on her." The other says before they leave. Jack helps me up and over to the pool before I get in he take my brace off and I tell him where to put it. I slowly get in the water and I make my way to the middle of the whirlpool because it had a area where you could sit. After a settle down jack walks/swims up. "Will you be ok?" He asks. I nod scooting closer. He sighs. "I'm fine jack I just need to take it easy." I say. He nods. "Ok I gotta go back to work so just be careful." He says before walking/swimming away.

After a while I was ready to go plus it was time to get out because the pool was closing. Jack helps me out and after I was dried off he helped me with the brace. He helps me over to the place to change so I could change into my clothes. "Thanks for the help." I say after walking out of the changing area and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I say questioning him a little. "Maybe I don't know I have to work tomorrow night but I will try to make it to the party." He says. I nod before Leah comes over to help me. We go get ice cream then we went back to Leah's house.

I limp straight to the couch and sit. Emily walks up with a smug face. "What?" I ask as she sits. "Who was the guy at the Y?" She asks. I fell my face heat up. "His name is jack and he's my boyfriend." I say. She nods. The night goes by fast and I was soon falling into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: ok I'm sorry that this chapter is a little short but I am super tired because the beds in the hotels are not that nice. I'm sorry that it's only in one P.O.V. But again I'm to tired to do another P.O.V. So I hope you enjoyed the chapter.... Bye.