chapter 5

Today I was finally going home. I can't wait to see my twin again. After we got packed up I said bye to jack gave him a little kiss on the cheek and got in the car. About five minutes later I got two texts. One from " my bae jack" and one from " my best sis ever".

My bae jack ' hey found out that we're going home today also so yay.😘'. ' ok don't text me today unless I text you because I will be sleeping.' I texted him. ' k.' He replied.

' hey sis can't wait to see you again.' My sis texted. ' same, you know the usual don't text me unless I text you." I texted her. ' k' she replied. I put my phone up and fell asleep. I woke up and looked at the clock, " 2:08 ". I looked out the window and saw my friend Chloe's house and Chloe and Sally standing out side talking. I put my shoes on and hoped out of the car. I walk up slowly behind Sally and scared her me, Chloe, and sally laughed.

Me and Chloe hugged and me and sally hugged. " it's so nice to see you again." I said to both of them. "Oh, Sarah I'm happy that you found another guy. So how is he so far?" Chloe said. " thanks and he's really nice he cares about me a lot." I replied. I got a text alert. ' hey are you home yet I just got home.' Jack texted. I smiled, ' ya, I'm taking to my friend Chloe and my sis, Sally.' I replied. ' cool, can you send a pic of you and your sis and Chloe if you can' he said. I told the girls and we took a picture and I sent to jack. ' cool, thx. I'm guessing your identical twins because I'm seeing two of you.' He said. I chuckle. ' ya, I gtg text you later' I texted him. 'K' he replied.

Jack's P.O.V.

I put my phone up and finished unpacking. I looked at the clock, "2:30". I sighed. I looked around the house for my little dog. " spot, come here do you want a treat." I called out. I few seconds later a small black and white dog came running up. I smiled at her and gave her a treat. I put her on a leash and went outside. The sun was warm on my face. I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my gold blonde thick hair. As I was walking my dog I saw a nice house and saw Sarah her twin and Chloe. I stopped and got my phone. ' hey Sarah turn around' I texted her. I looked up and she turned around.

Sarah's P.O.V.

As I turned around I saw jack. I waved for him to come over. When he waked up I saw his little black and white dog and squealed. " aww, it's so cute! " I said with excitement. Jack smiled. " wow Sarah you found a good one." Chloe said walking up. " I'm Chloe, nice to meet you." Chloe said shaking his hand. " hi nice to meet you too." Jack said as Chloe let go. I invited jack to come to my house. He texted his dad to see if it was ok. After his dad sad yes we headed for the house. We were two houses away from each other. He helped us unpack the car and helped me take my suitcases and blankets upstairs. I showed jack around and my pets. After that we went to the movie room and put in a movie and cuddled up on the couch.

Jack's P.O.V.

The movie was interesting. After about 30 minutes later I felt something heavy on my chest, I looked down and saw Sarah sleeping. I inched her closer and put a blanket over her. When the movie was over I nudged her to wake her up. She got up and looked around. " the movie is over." I told her. I looked at her and she looked a little pail. I touched her forehead and it was hot. I picked her up and took her too her room. " Sarah, are you feeling ok? " I asked as I laid her in bed. She shook her head. I got up and got her mom. I said bye to Sarah and went home.

Sarah,s P.O.V.

I had a fever and I didn't fell good what so ever. Jack had just left and I was so tired. I turned over in my bed and went to sleep. My dream was strange, I was in the abandoned music room from host club and only a little bit of the room was lit up. On one side of me was kyoya and on the other was tamaki. " what would look best on you a vest or a jacket, what do you think kyoya?" Tamaki said pulling out a vest and a jacket. Then kyoya put the jacket on me and shook his head. He put the vest on me and backed up. " the vest looks the best on you." Kyoya said. I woke up and sat up weird out. I looking around then got the feeling like I needed to throw up. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. In sat in there for a bit with my head over the toilet the I started to throw up it lasted about 5 minutes which is normal for me. After all of that was over I went to bed I fell asleep. I wake up to Sally and jack talking. " jack, what are you doing here?" I ask him sitting up. He looked at me then smiled.

" I just came to check on you, so how do you feel? " he said walking closer. I smiled and blushed a little. " I'm felling much better, I guess I just needed to get something out that's all. " I said climbing out of bed. My mom knocked on the door and walked in with some 7up in a small glass. She set it down then felt my head and smiled. " you don't have a fever anymore. You feeling better? " she said sitting on the bed. I nod a little and I drink the 7up. I felt a dip in the bed and saw sally sitting there. I smiled at her she smiled back and I put my arm around her. " you and me are like the girl version hikaru and kaoru. " I said then me her and jack laughed because we all have watched ouran high school host club. After the laugh she got up and left the room then jack sat by me and gave me side hug and a peck on the cheek. I looked at my clock by my bed "5:30pm". " what day is it? " I ask. " Monday. " jack answered. It finally came to my mind today would be the first day of VBS at church and I needed to get in my costume. " girls get ready for VBS we'll be leaving in 30 minutes! " my mom called. I grabbed my black shirt, back pants, black shoes, black jacket, and black fedora. I put my hair in a bun then curled my bangs and let them hang down by my face. I walked out of my room and into the living room where jack was waiting for me. When I walked in jack looked up and he looked amazed. " who are you and what did you do with my girl? " he asked playfully. After a bit sally walked up with the same outfit on but different hairstyle.

Jack's P.O.V.

The ride to the church was quite and quick. When we walked in Sarah's friend ran up. " Leah it's been about a mouth since I've seen you! " Sarah said with excitement. Leah and Sarah hugged then Leah looked at me. " Sarah, who is this? " she asked. " this is jack, my new boyfriend. " Sarah said giving me a side hug. Leah smiled and shook my hand. We walked around the church for a while after dinner and she practiced her lines for a skit they were doing for the younger kids. After about an hour VBS started. The skit went well then she picked up her camera and we went from class to class and took pictures of the kids working on projects. After VBS we went to get ice cream.