Chapter 14

Jack's P.O.V.

It's been a few day of the trip and we were now at a hotel in Colorado. Sarah was on her iPad and everyone else was watching TV. I watch Sarah and saw a frown form then tears form in her eyes. I frown at this before walking over to her. "You ok?" I ask knelling down so I was eye to eye with her. She nods before a couple of tears fall. "I just need a few minutes alone." She says before walking into one of the rooms and closing it. About half an hour later I noticed Sarah hadn't come back out yet. I walk over to the door and I her crying. I sigh and walk in to see her sitting on the bed with her legs pulled up to her chest with her head resting on her knees.

I walk over to her slowly and I sit next to her on the bed before putting my arm around her. "Are you sure your ok?" I ask. She shakes her head before spreading out and setting her head on my shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her. She shakes her head again. I nod and kiss the top of her head and she relaxes a little.

"I hate it that our parents are getting married next week." She says. I nod. "Me too." I say before she lifted her head and places her lips on mine. After we pull away I jump off the bed and walk to the living room with Sarah following. She walks up next to me and I slip my hand on hers so we would be holding hands.

"Ok kids we're going to pikes pike so let head down there." Dad says before we all head to the elevator. We all get in and I am still holding Sarah's hand. We stop half way to the top of the mountain for lunch. We were almost to the top when I hear my soon to be mom say something. "Honey are you ok?" She asks dad. Dad shakes his head. "I'm not breathing to well." He says.

I look at Sarah who was stiff. I sigh before putting my arm are her and pulling her closer and she seemed to relax. We finally stop close to the top and Sarah was now asleep. Dad calls a ranger to drive us down. After about an hour or two the ranger drives us down and we drive back to the hotel.

It was about time for dinner when Sarah finally wakes up. "So what are we going to do for dinner?" I ask. "There is this Mexican restaurant I think you will like." Sarah's mom says. We all head to the restaurant. There we games, cliff divers, a gift shop. After we eat me and Sarah explore.

Sarah's P.O.V.

Jack was in the gift shop and I was watching the cliff diver. After about five minutes jack comes back with a bag. He walks up to me and hands me the bag. I open it and I pull out a flower crown. I gasp as he takes it from my hands and places it on my head. "It's for our last few days together as a couple." He says. I wrap my arms around my and squeeze him. "Thank you." I whisper. After a few hours we head back to the hotel and I get into bed.

A few days past and he were on our way to a resort to stay our last few days in Colorado. On the way we stop at a small picnic area. Me and jack walk around for a bit while we wait for the table to get set and we stop on a bridge when jack turns to me. "Sarah I know you don't want this to happen and I don't ether but we need to stop our relationship now but I want to be friends until the wedding." He says.

I nod before look at the ground with tears in my eyes. "Ok." I manage to get out before I go down I tears and I fell strong arms around me pulling me into a hug. After a few minutes of me crying we walk back to the picnic table to see Lizzy in tears. After dinner drive to the resort witch takes about two hours.

We drive to our condo and the only way to get to the door is to go up stairs. I sigh as jack helps me out of the van. "How am I going to get up there?" I ask my mom. I turn to jack and he picks me up and carries me up the stairs. "Ok then." I say with a giggle. Once we get into the condo we look around and there is a upstairs, downstairs and two bedrooms. I look downs stairs to see a whirlpool tub then I hop up stairs to see two beds and a stereo.

It doesn't take long for us to unpack and find out we're we were going to sleep. Mark and Lizzy share a bed in one of the bedrooms and Sally gets the pull out bed from the couch and me and jack are up stairs. It doesn't take long for me to get ready for bed and into bed. "Night." I say before falling into a dreamless sleep.

Jack's P.O.V.

Today goes by fast and I've noticed for the last few days Sarah hasn't been eating much. After dinner today we get the fishing poles out and we walk to the lake. After about on hour of fishing we walk back to the condo and started a game of monopoly. I was the first one out so I go upstairs and I get my phone out.

And hour or so later someone walks up the stairs. "Jack could you come here please." They say. It was my dad. I nod before following him downstairs to see Sarah asleep with her head on the table. I sigh. She is so cute when she sleeps. I pick her up carefully and I Carry her upstairs and I lay her down on her bed. I leave the room to change and when I come back Sarah was in her pjs tossing and turning on her bed. "She must of change when I was gone." I whisper.

I hear a couple whimpers come from sarah. I shake my head and I slid into bed next to her then I pull her closer then she relaxes. It doesn't take long for me to fall into a easy sleep.