Chapter Twenty - Six

Start from the beginning

Fatime's POV. 

After having an anxiety attack, I feel like I can't keep my eyes open any longer, I slowly closed my eyes fell into a calming sleep with only one person on my mind, Justin. It was a first time in a long time since I have been in the hospital that I am able to have a calming and stressless sleep.

Waking up hearing someone walking around the room, I opened my eyes seeing that it was my nurse doing the nightly check - up. I am so ready to get out of this place. I wanted to to normal again and not have to worry about that monster any longer. I wanted just to be happy. After speaking with the nurse about leaving and if i was able to eat anything, Justin went to the canteen to see what there was to have. I haven't been online for a while, so I picked up the iPhone that was on the night stand next to the bed. I unlocked it to see that it wasn't mine it was Justin, he must of taken mine be mistake. my dork. What will I do with him. I opened up the safari app to load up Instagram as I can't remember the last time I was online, since the accident. I logged into my account, to see that I had 20k of Followers! Wow! How did that happen? I scrolled down through my feed to see what the world has been up to.

Looking through my feed and I stopped to see that a fan had made a piece of fan art with a message telling me to get well soon. I replied to her saying thank you and for supporting me and Justin through everything. It was lovely to see that. I was about to close Instagram, until a short video taught my eye. I saw that it was about the Grammys, I clicked play to see what it is was about, I had to replay it twice to see if it was real;

JUSTIN HAS WON A FREAAAKING GRAMMY! OMG! 

When was this? I scrolled down, see when this was posted and it was two weeks ago. Damn! 

I decided that I needed to calm down or the machine will start going off and the nurse will come rushing in with Justin. I closed up Instagram and opened up the music app, to see what music, Justin had. Pressing shuffle, it started to play some Martin Garrix and then some Mike Posner. I shuffled once more, there wasn't a album artwork for it, it was just titled for you. it was silent for the first few seconds before I heard my favourite voice in the whole world. Justin's. It was the surprise that he had made me whilst I was in a coma. I was in my own little world, when I see the door opening. I thought it was Justin, but it was just the nurse. A few moments later, Justin came back into the room with the food and drinks, whilst the nurse was still in here. I think she was waiting for Justin so she could tell us together, which was a lovely thought.  

"As I have you both here, I saw and spoke with your doctor to ask what you requested, I wanted to tell you that you will be able to be discharged tomorrow morning, Fatime. All the paperwork for you and your discharge with the medication that you will prescribed to you for your recovery will be all sorted out tomorrow morning okay?"

"That sounds great. Thank you. Really thank you so much for all of the help that you have been able to do for me especially and just letting Justin stay was lovely whilst I have been getting better from the traumatic experience." 

"My pleasure, no worries." Justin and Fatime smiled back at the nurse before she left to make the rest of the rounds to see all the others patients. 

I am so glad that I am able to be going home tomorrow. Justin is going to help get settle back in my house. One more sleep until I can be back to normality. Looking over to where the clock was, in the room to see that it was getting quite late. I asked Justin, if he could pass me the food and drinks that he had brought up from the hospital canteen. He reached over to the table that was next to him and picked up the goodies and passed them so I could start eating. I know its getting kind of late but I'm so hungry it's not even funny.